How to tell if a user is subhuman asf

When im lowk tryna impress the incels over at looksmax.org so I bring up how I made a friend in 3rd grade (unconfirmed)
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MemorableMoron, dhusc, sasha108 and 1 other person
two ND losers team up to fight the “larpers” as they can’t believe someone can have a normal social life
i have a ltr of a year+ and go out whenever i want
nigga who even are you :lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
silence "ND" :feelskek:
brev proof of your life experiences?

I need you to record every instance of your life and post it on here
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away, Peubert and sasha108
Whatever makes your nd mind feel better

Sending my drunk homie for the proof, one second
Nobody has your social proof, you have none.
 
brev proof of your life experiences?

I need you to record every instance of your life and post it on here
Yes twist everything to run away good job
 
They spam endless talk talk talk argue argue instead of just humbling you with solid proof of their bold claims, their social life or just mogging

This isn’t a cod lobby full of kids where you can lie endlessly without proof


Get absolutely shat on, some of you belong in wattpad trying to convince us with ur typing and imagination alone

Proven later in my thread by two subhumans cosplaying real relevance with no photos, just typing endlessly and jestering. no normal people do that.
:what: What’s the beef
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
When im lowk tryna impress the incels over at looksmax.org so I bring up how I made a friend in 3rd grade (unconfirmed)
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV
When I am trying to larp as "friends haver" but try2beme pulls up
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Peubert, Throw_Away and dhusc
When I am trying to larp as "friends haver" but try2beme pulls up
When i lowk dare claim I have a friend but get asked what I was doing with him on the night of june 24th, at 4 am and don't have the exact record, so im done for
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and sasha108
When I am trying to larp as "friends haver" but try2beme pulls up
when I larp about a random instance of my life when I was 7 but try2beme tells me to post proof
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and Peubert
:what: What’s the beef
The two people talking the most keep lying about their life/ social proof. They’d rather type forever and jester then make any solid proof. Meanwhile many users have my social media, have seen me, and whatnot
But they’re pretending I’m the loser because they’re two subhumans tow managed to team up and type, lie, and roleplay their dream life. Just read if you’re bothered, they hyperbolised every claim I made and would rather argue like lesbians instead of prove a single thing to anyone. I asked the forum has anyone seen them and nobody has

Literally roleplaying and larping beyond gay measures
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel and AscendHQ
When I am trying to larp as "friends haver" but try2beme pulls up
when chad just took ur bih but try2beme doesnt believe u so its fine:feelshah::feelsgood:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MemorableMoron, sasha108, Throw_Away and 1 other person
@dhusc @Peubert @Throw_Away
Screenshot 2026 09 29 20 16 36 497 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit


So try2beme got invited to a party ( out of pity)
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MemorableMoron, Peubert, Throw_Away and 1 other person
how niggas on .org be believing some dude's (50k posts, 5k hours on the forum) post about how he slays 24 stacies a day vs how they be fact checking if u truly have a friend named timothy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Peubert, dhusc and sasha108
@dhusc @peuber @Throw_Away
View attachment 5706281

So try2beme got invited to a party ( out of pity)
Spamming endless jokes to dodge is what asdvek and other subhumans do

Never pneumo, never crisick, iwishiwaschico, never anyone with a life

You guys are nothing when you log out the site
 
how niggas on .org be believing some dude's (50k posts, 5k hours on the forum) post about how he slays 24 stacies a day vs how they be fact checking if u truly have a friend named timothy
"Prove me that you have homie named Bogdan"
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and Throw_Away
Spamming endless jokes to dodge is what asdvek and other subhumans do

Never pneumo, never crisick, iwishiwaschico, never anyone with a life

You guys are nothing when you log out the site
Why can't you send me a picture with your mother? I ask four times already, I need some proofs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and Peubert
how niggas on .org be believing some dude's (50k posts, 5k hours on the forum) post about how he slays 24 stacies a day vs how they be fact checking if u truly have a friend named timothy
I never claimed anything, these homosexuals did.

Enjoy larping to each other the real world humbles you more than any org keyboard war
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc, Throw_Away and Peubert
"Prove me that you have homie named Bogdan"
when ur lowk a schizophrenic who rots on .org for fun and havent taken ur medication in 2 years because your imaginary friend keeps gaslighting you but thankfully @try2beme is there to save the day and explain to you how you don't actually have friends and its all been a figment of ur imagination (licensed medical professionals cant compete)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Peubert, dhusc and sasha108
when ur lowk a schizophrenic who rots on .org for fun and havent taken ur medication in 2 years because your imaginary friend keeps gaslighting you but thankfully @try2beme is there to save the day and explain to you how you don't actually have friends and its all been a figment of ur imagination (licensed medical professionals cant compete)
Caged:lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and Throw_Away
They spam endless talk talk talk argue argue instead of just humbling you with solid proof of their bold claims, their social life or just mogging

This isn’t a cod lobby full of kids where you can lie endlessly without proof


Get absolutely shat on, some of you belong in wattpad trying to convince us with ur typing and imagination alone

Proven later in my thread by two subhumans cosplaying real relevance with no photos, just typing endlessly and jestering. no normal people do that.
Doxx
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and try2beme
Why can't you send me a picture with your mother? I ask four times already, I need some proofs
@try2beme why are you ducking?

you can post her vagina too so we can verify the dimensions
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Throw_Away and sasha108
when ur lowk a schizophrenic who rots on .org for fun and havent taken ur medication in 2 years because your imaginary friend keeps gaslighting you but thankfully @try2beme is there to save the day and explain to you how you don't actually have friends and its all been a figment of ur imagination (licensed medical professionals cant compete)
and then ur name is pubert to top it all off @Peubert @sonic55555
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555, dhusc, sasha108 and 1 other person
when ur lowk a schizophrenic who rots on .org for fun and havent taken ur medication in 2 years because your imaginary friend keeps gaslighting you but thankfully @try2beme is there to save the day and explain to you how you don't actually have friends and its all been a figment of ur imagination (licensed medical professionals cant compete)
When you lowk a billionaire with a wife and six children who sits on org and talks about his bad life, but try2beme asks for evidence
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Peubert and Throw_Away
When you lowk a billionaire with a wife and six children who sits on org and talks about his bad life, but try2beme asks for evidence
so you lowk send him a pic of the front and back of ur creditcard as proof :feelshah::feelshah: (ur not a larper anymore :feelsgood:)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and Throw_Away
nigga wants to look at pictures of men :feelskek:
"Hmmm, you claim here your penis length and width is 8x6, but I don't quite believe what my eyes have yet to see, only asdvek would spout things without proof, not one of the greats on looksmax.org, so you best verify that claim with visual footage or I will make a thread about this..."
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and Peubert
nigga wants to look at pictures of men :feelskek:
Shut up! He asked for evidence

@Mods is it possible that try2beme sent his penis as proof that he is not a woman?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk, Peubert and Throw_Away
He is blonde so mogs me
You hella mog bro.
See thing is I remember one time you dmd me seeing if your physique is good, you were very muscular and lean. Ans you thought your physique wasn't social media worthy. Ik itks offtopic but it shows how inflated gym standards are
 
are you talking about when people post slay stories
 
They spam endless talk talk talk argue argue instead of just humbling you with solid proof of their bold claims, their social life or just mogging

This isn’t a cod lobby full of kids where you can lie endlessly without proof


Get absolutely shat on, some of you belong in wattpad trying to convince us with ur typing and imagination alone

Proven later in my thread by two subhumans cosplaying real relevance with no photos, just typing endlessly and jestering. no normal people do that.
IMG 7872

Am I chopped?
 

Similar threads

NorwegianMigrant
Replies
15
Views
103
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
kbj
Replies
13
Views
44
g4rlic
g4rlic
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
21
Lorence
Lorence
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
7
Views
55
bibodude
B
chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
27
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dod697206
  • Rc3jtree
Back
Top