How to tell if bitches like you?

FallenCelestial

FallenCelestial

Iron
I really can't tell what are the signs girls give you, when they like you. Can they be nice to you just for no reason whatsoever? Write down how you tell

So, I was at a party at a friend's house and there's this nice girl (maybe 5/10) and I think she might be into me. She's 16/17 and I'm 19 (completely normal and legal in my country ). About my SMV: got rated around 5/10 on truerateme (however I used my best photo, but I guess everybody does), average (maybe even a little above average) height, but on the party second or third tallest (out of 10 other guys) + might got little bit of halo from my younger chad brother + I'm like really smart in school and in general but that shit don't count I guess + I'm skinny but my face looks a little bit fat, but that's already accounted in my truerateme rating,so there's maybe potential

For:
  • After we met at a previous party, she added me on insta, but didn't write me any message, and neither had I
  • We fought (like try to sink each other) at the pool but most people here did as well, but she appeared to enjoy fighting particularly with me.
  • When I was laying down she just randomly touched my cheek and said: How cute is he sleeping
  • She seemed to be interested in my drunk stories, where I'm from and similar shit. I asked her about some of her stories and something about her, and she told me a little bit, but said that she enjoys listening to me. While that I was maybe hugging her or at least kinda similar touching her, can't tell exactly, I was a little bit drunk. Then I kinda fell asleep, but don't remember how or when and why she didn't stay sleeping there, however maybe cause I was sleeping on the sofa and it just might not be comfortable for her.
  • One guy gave me and her condoms, she was comfortable with it, we even took a photo and I send it to another friend and he seriously thought we fucked xDD
  • When I was leaving I was just shaking hands with everybody, even with girls (was trying to be nice, cause at other parties everybody was hugging complete strangers and it seemed weird to me, so I didn't want to force them into doing so, but it's fucking retarded, next time I will just hug every girl). When I was giving her my hand she wanted to hug me, but I, fucking retard, gave her just one hand hug, but again don't know if this count cause some random girl,I didn't talk a word with, wanted a hug too.
  • Overall she appeared to behave kinda submissive and childish around me
Against
  • She might wanna just use me to get to my brother, but don't think so cause she didn't tell a word about him
  • There was another guy she was talking to, but he is a midget (not literally, but short enough to be made fun of)
  • After the party, I added her on snap (via QuickAdd not via Search to not appear creepy), but she didn't message me and neither had I (Should I? Possibly how?), we are just sending streaks, however, she appears to open my snaps the moment she's online.
Damm, I just realized how tf much I am overthinking, thank god for alcohol.
Sorry for my fucked up English, I'm not native speaker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
:redpill:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This is why all you stay sexless, just fucking ask her to meet up with you and then you will know in an instant. Stop analyzing every single small moment.

This is why all you stay sexless, just fucking ask her to meet up with you and then you will know in an instant. Stop analyzing every single small moment.
Yeah, bro I know, when I was under influence, it was all good, I was just doing whatever I wanted.
My inhibition is really fucked. One time some bitch was telling me about how is she searching for FWB, even asked me what are red and green flags for me, at the moment I didn't tell her shit. But then a month later like retard straight out of blue I asked her if she was still looking for it. Bitch already had BF. With this bitch I didn't care, had only a few mutuals.
But this girl is like pretty much in greater our friend group, her brother is a good friend, she and her friends get invited to our parties and she goes to the same grade as my brother. So I really don't want to fuck up.

They give you pussy

When a girl really likes you everything falls into place and you won't have to wonder, as corny as it sounds. This question won't even cross your mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and poopoohead
When a girl really likes you everything falls into place and you won't have to wonder, as corny as it sounds. This question won't even cross your mind
I think if I wasn't retarded I wouldn't even have to question this, cause look at those against, fucking unimportant shit. But I guess High Inhibition takes its toll

I really can't tell what are the signs girls give you, when they like you. Can they be nice to you just for no reason whatsoever? Write down how you tell

So, I was at a party at a friend's house and there's this nice girl (maybe 5/10) and I think she might be into me. She's 16/17 and I'm 19 (completely normal and legal in my country ). About my SMV: got rated around 5/10 on truerateme (however I used my best photo, but I guess everybody does), average (maybe even a little above average) height, but on the party second or third tallest (out of 10 other guys) + might got little bit of halo from my younger chad brother + I'm like really smart in school and in general but that shit don't count I guess + I'm skinny but my face looks a little bit fat, but that's already accounted in my truerateme rating,so there's maybe potential

For:
  • After we met at a previous party, she added me on insta, but didn't write me any message, and neither had I
  • We fought (like try to sink each other) at the pool but most people here did as well, but she appeared to enjoy fighting particularly with me.
  • When I was laying down she just randomly touched my cheek and said: How cute is he sleeping
  • She seemed to be interested in my drunk stories, where I'm from and similar shit. I asked her about some of her stories and something about her, and she told me a little bit, but said that she enjoys listening to me. While that I was maybe hugging her or at least kinda similar touching her, can't tell exactly, I was a little bit drunk. Then I kinda fell asleep, but don't remember how or when and why she didn't stay sleeping there, however maybe cause I was sleeping on the sofa and it just might not be comfortable for her.
  • One guy gave me and her condoms, she was comfortable with it, we even took a photo and I send it to another friend and he seriously thought we fucked xDD
  • When I was leaving I was just shaking hands with everybody, even with girls (was trying to be nice, cause at other parties everybody was hugging complete strangers and it seemed weird to me, so I didn't want to force them into doing so, but it's fucking retarded, next time I will just hug every girl). When I was giving her my hand she wanted to hug me, but I, fucking retard, gave her just one hand hug, but again don't know if this count cause some random girl,I didn't talk a word with, wanted a hug too.
  • Overall she appeared to behave kinda submissive and childish around me
Against
  • She might wanna just use me to get to my brother, but don't think so cause she didn't tell a word about him
  • There was another guy she was talking to, but he is a midget (not literally, but short enough to be made fun of)
  • After the party, I added her on snap (via QuickAdd not via Search to not appear creepy), but she didn't message me and neither had I (Should I? Possibly how?), we are just sending streaks, however, she appears to open my snaps the moment she's online.
Damm, I just realized how tf much I am overthinking, thank god for alcohol.
Sorry for my fucked up English, I'm not native speaker.
You don’t, just charge it to the game and shoot