how to tell if foid is interested in you? (GTFIH PUA niggers)

NoLongerHuman

NoLongerHuman

Mine has been a life of much shame
Today I was grouped with this girl (HTB in my motherlands) in class and I had never talked to her before this. I was the only guy in that group of four. I had to talk and interact otherwise I'd be considered a sperg jfl. So basically just a buncha normie talking (was pretty painful), and class ended.

So, later on at night, she messaged me, asking for help on some math homework. JFL the odd thing is she asked help for a question that a retard could've done and said she couldn't understand the terms because she learned it in another language (my country is multilingual).

The question:

After that, we just bantered some small talk and some sort of teasing. I think this was supposed to be flirting but idk cus I am autistic. jfl i ended up bringing up about collagen and said she must have a lot of it because she looked youthful (we're 18 btw idk why i said that). She asked what collagen was and i said it was to make someone look pretty and youthful and she replied asking "so I'm pretty?".

My blackpilled friend said I fumbled and called me a retard for replying to her with "yeah anyone who goes to a cosmetic store looks youthful, like my mum".

Thing is even after that she still continued to reply, which I've never experienced with foids in the past, cus usually they just leave me on seen after i send an autistic message jfl. She still replied to me even after I sent this image
Screenshot 20240828 220425 Google

I've left her on seen because I have no clue what to say tbh.

My past experiences of talking with girls have were back when I was giga bluepilled/redpilled and now I kinda dont give a shit about that retarded PUA stuff, but it seems like I gotta have some decent level of social skills with foids, otherwise those niggers will be gossiping about how autistic I am with other people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, framemoggerr, watah and 7 others
inb4 dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, BrutalMogger and Funnyunenjoyer1
Today I was grouped with this girl (HTB in my motherlands) in class and I had never talked to her before this. I was the only guy in that group of four. I had to talk and interact otherwise I'd be considered a sperg jfl. So basically just a buncha normie talking (was pretty painful), and class ended.

So, later on at night, she messaged me, asking for help on some math homework. JFL the odd thing is she asked help for a question that a retard could've done and said she couldn't understand the terms because she learned it in another language (my country is multilingual).

The question:

View attachment 3130465

After that, we just bantered some small talk and some sort of teasing. I think this was supposed to be flirting but idk cus I am autistic. jfl i ended up bringing up about collagen and said she must have a lot of it because she looked youthful (we're 18 btw idk why i said that). She asked what collagen was and i said it was to make someone look pretty and youthful and she replied asking "so I'm pretty?".

My blackpilled friend said I fumbled and called me a retard for replying to her with "yeah anyone who goes to a cosmetic store looks youthful, like my mum".

Thing is even after that she still continued to reply, which I've never experienced with foids in the past, cus usually they just leave me on seen after i send an autistic message jfl. She still replied to me even after I sent this image
View attachment 3130454

My past experiences of talking with girls have were back when I was giga bluepilled/redpilled and now I kinda dont give a shit about that retarded PUA stuff, but it seems like I gotta have some decent level of social skills with foids, otherwise those niggers will be gossiping about how autistic I am with other people
4337296 IMG 2247 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, watah, Clqs and 6 others
@Apparition you are the master baitor in this, give me thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and BrutalMogger
nigga this is your chance at finally getting a girl take it its obvious she’s interested

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and BrutalMogger
nigga this is your chance at finally getting a girl take it its obvious she’s interested
how would you know nigga, these foids can be retarded sumtimes, I talked with this one latina chick before and she would text me a lot and suddenly she stopped talking

jfl she still likes my stories too so i dont understand shit

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
come and read this story you rotters. this is good for your fucked up dopamine receptors

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. thoughts bhai?!

• +1

The question:

View attachment 3130465

View attachment 3130454

Should have called her pretty

My rep function is not working well bro I am at mamak and the data is shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Imretarded? and BrutalMogger
IM BOOKING YOU AN APPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW FOR A SUSPECTED AUTISM CONSULATION

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024, topgrey and NoLongerHuman
Dnrd cause I'm too tired bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and NoLongerHuman
how would you know nigga, these foids can be retarded sumtimes, I talked with this one latina chick before and she would text me a lot and suddenly she stopped talking

cuz she still likes you but she expects you do the approaching again
just cuz a foid ghosts doesn't mean she's over you

and that other chick wants you bad, just get over your autism and fuck her not that hard

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and NoLongerHuman
Here's how to tell: is she sucking your dick?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Clown Show, Apparition and 1 other person
@Apparition you are the master baitor in this, give me thoughts
've left her on seen because I have no clue what to say tbh.
great, so now:

1.she thinks that you dont like her
2.if you text her again, you are basically telling her that you are an autist that didnt know what to say so you had to take your time to think, possibly asking an incel forum for advice
3.you made your first fuckup

its time to gain some ground. ask her "what phase are you at rn?" and she will most likely respond "what do you mean by that?". then ask her "are you studying, doing something else, looking at the stars etc.?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: topgrey, NoLongerHuman and BrutalMogger
She’s not interested, she’s just being friendly. Don’t fuck it up for the rest of the guys. This is why women are rude and cold to men they’re not interested in, because as soon as she’s nice to a guy, he thinks he has a chance.

Plus, she’s 18. She’s already been turnt out. She’s already been to the clubs and bars and has been around moggers that don’t beat around the bush

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition, NoLongerHuman and BrutalMogger
and yes dnrd

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Should have called her pretty

My rep function is not working well bro I am at mamak and the data is shit
i mean i did though, it's just that she asked with " so im pretty?" and i couldnt think of what next to say

jfl at mamak dude go to mcds or sum :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Nonsensical ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and BrutalMogger
She’s not interested, she’s just being friendly. Don’t fuck it up for the rest of the guys. This is why women are rude and cold to men they’re not interested in, because as soon as she’s nice to a guy, he thinks he has a chance.

Plus, she’s 18. She’s already been turnt out. She’s already been to the clubs and bars and has been around moggers that don’t beat around the bush
Culture here's a bit different, it's not like the west where kids younger than 8 are already sucking willy. People here a bit more conservative (tbh when the opportunity arises, they go wild)

you sound evil....

• +1
  • JFL
i mean i did though, it's just that she asked with " so im pretty?" and i couldnt think of what next to say

jfl at mamak dude go to mcds or sum :feelskek:
I ate two cheese naan and 2 tandoori chicken

For protein cuz I need to gain weight. I used to eat fast food 5 times a day lol. I just grabfood to my dorm everyday for like 5 times a day.

Need to be more health conscious now

• JFL
Culture here's a bit different, it's not like the west where kids younger than 8 are already sucking willy. People here a bit more conservative (tbh when the opportunity arises, they go wild)
Where’s this?

• +1
great, so now:

1.she thinks that you dont like her
2.if you text her again, you are basically telling her that you are an autist that didnt know what to say so you had to take your time to think, possibly asking an incel forum for advice
3.you made your first fuckup

its time to gain some ground. ask her "what phase are you at rn?" and she will most likely respond "what do you mean by that?". then ask her "are you studying, doing something else, looking at the stars etc.?"
sounds retarded ngl, can't i just go 'wassup mama, how're classes?'

• +1

Idk a Latina girl likes my stories but I think its cos were friends so

• +1
sounds retarded ngl
thats exactly the point lol. do you know how many guys are texting her asking her "How are classes going?". You need to stand out until you get a date with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
you sound evil....
Reality is brutal. I could have mentioned how she
just might be amused by his inexperience in talking to girls. She might even be laughing at some of the stuff he’s said. Women are cruel like that

But cultures are different. In America, he’d be cooked talking that way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition, BrutalMogger and NoLongerHuman
thats exactly the point lol. do you know how many guys are texting her asking her "How are classes going?". You need to stand out until you get a date with her.
bhai if i wanna stand out i can just message her some psl autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition, BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
ask her something like "can i be the plunger to your skibidi toilet" or something that actually has some iq behind it

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and gribsufer1
She might even be laughing at some of the stuff he’s said
i would analyze her failos and point it out to her

• JFL
ask her something like "can i be the plunger to your skibidi toilet" or something that actually has some iq behind it
Can I be the garrys_mod_head_07 to your toilet

• JFL
ould have mentioned how she
just might be amused by his inexperience in talking to girls. She might even be laughing at some of the stuff he’s said.
Women are cruel like that
this reminds me of someone....

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
ask her out. Dont be a pussy. It's the best way to filter bitches that's just wanna talk and blueball horny niggas for fun.
Nothing bad will happen, at worst she will reject u brutally and laugh with her friends but that's very unlikely to happen

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and NoLongerHuman
Who cares prob

The question:

View attachment 3130465

View attachment 3130454

who cares probably not answer is more than likely no

ask her out. Dont be pussy. Its the best way to filter bitches that's just wanna talk and blueball horny niggas for fun

@brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and brucewayne78
what do i even say now, it's been like an hour since her last message we have class tomorrow im totally gonna act like a sperg

• +1
ask her out. Dont be a pussy. It's the best way to filter bitches that's just wanna talk and blueball horny niggas for fun.
Nothing bad will happen, at worst she will reject u brutally and laugh with her friends but that's very unlikely to happen
I've had my fair share of having crushes and asking them out, never been in a relationship even once.

This kind of stuff exhausts me, which is why I don't bother having a crush anymore or asking out girls, bcs I'm too fixated on hyperanalzying on future scenarios that could happen

I'm making this thread as a case study tbh, just so I can act a little more human in front of my peers

• +1
tbh how do you niggas even know what women even want ? my studying of psychology doesn't do jack shit bcs women are so incredible nuanced in their intentions jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes and BrutalMogger
if it exhausts you then why are you making this thread???
Relearning what it's like to deal with this stuff, I am NoLongerHuman after all

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Apparition