How to tell if foid likes me

1 or 2 isn’t a lot idk bro

So should I ask the Stacylite on a date

Nobody would kill for my colouring
yea thats what im saying

what do you think, how many of gyus in your school mog you? and how many people are there?

yea ask her its time to get some experience

well colouring is easier to fix than bones, you just need better undertones

• Hmm...
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
40D6767B 9FCE 4306 88B2 4572C61308D8

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, amkcel, Deleted member 15468 and 2 others
Sounds like you are on the right track, dont fuck up and get her into you and then ask her out

• Hmm...
Sounds like you are on the right track, dont fuck up and get her into you and then ask her out
So don’t ask her out within the hoir

• Hmm...
You sound like the girls in art class saying their works are so shit to fish for compliments from their friends.
I’m not fishing for conpliments though I need advice bad I literally have 2k snap score I’m noob at this

• Hmm...
don be high inhib whats gonna happen if she doesn't like you

• Hmm...
I’m not fishing for conpliments though I need advice bad I literally have 2k snap score I’m noob at this
If there are few people that mog you at school you‘ll probably only need to go to a party where she‘s too and talk to her.

• Hmm...
If there are few people that mog you at school you‘ll probably only need to go to a party where she‘s too and talk to her.
She doesn’t party she’s a good girl

go to a park together
Idk how to ask that

Should I just ask to hangout sometime

This girls a legit htb/Stacylite idk if I can pull her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
She literally works at the movie theatre
And? You can still go to the cinema together. If there’s a large theme park close to you, suggest that. That’s the best choice.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
And? You can still go to the cinema together. If there’s a large theme park close to you, suggest that. That’s the best choice.
Idk bro this is complicated im about to see her for the first time irl since adding her on snap we are writing a test in class
@Hoso

Idk how to ask that

Should I just ask to hangout sometime

This girls a legit htb/Stacylite idk if I can pull her
ask her to meetup at a place near the park and after walking for a few mins suggest u should go there

Idk bro this is complicated im about to see her for the first time irl since adding her on snap we are writing a test in class
@Hoso
Do you know if she had boyfriends and what they look like? It will be very easy if you mog her past love interests.

@Hoso
just act casual and say hello to her

dont ignore her

• +1
She’s not repulsed by you it means
i agree with this guy, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants it or anything but if she likes u she'll making it known otherwise she prob does this with everyone

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and NorthAtlandidMogs
i agree with this guy, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants it or anything but if she likes u she'll making it known otherwise she prob does this with everyone

How do I tell if she likes me or is being nice

How do I tell if she likes me or is being nice
well there is a lot of things she could to indicate that she likes u such as going out her way to be nicer to u than to anyone else, being very touchy, complementing ur looks unprovoked etc but these are just some examples and by no means are they definit. One example of mine is this one classmate of mine was telling me i looked so huggable and hugged me out of nowhere and being just very touchy in general but the next day she completely ignored me

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and NorthAtlandidMogs
I don't think it's a good idea to ask this at looksmax when there's 95% schizophrenics here.

I really think it's better to ask this question on Reddit, and I'm sure you'll get much more and better answers than here. Maybe even a scheme for dialogue.

Unfortunately, I am powerless here, because this application is not used in my country.

• +1
I don't think it's a good idea to ask this at looksmax when there's 95% schizophrenics here.

I really think it's better to ask this question on Reddit, and I'm sure you'll get much more and better answers than here. Maybe even a scheme for dialogue.

Unfortunately, I am powerless here, because this application is not used in my country.
I don’t really use Reddit what sub should I use

well there is a lot of things she could to indicate that she likes u such as going out her way to be nicer to u than to anyone else, being very touchy, complementing ur looks unprovoked etc but these are just some examples and by no means are they definit. One example of mine is this one classmate of mine was telling me i looked so huggable and hugged me out of nowhere and being just very touchy in general but the next day she completely ignored me
I doubt this girl would be that upfront

She wants you bro

ask her friend if she likes u