How to tell if you have a good cranial base roughly.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The cranial base is 1 of the most important part of the face it will decide weather or not your a slayer or a subhuman know the 2 gifs below should show you roughly where you fall within the scale know no one is perfect and we usually fall in between it's usually not black and white.

JI309Ep

Side profile gif

Know i was wondering what would this translates to visually in a realistic morph so I asked @Linoob to morph me into the closest thing to elias d poot and then i asked @Slayerino to create a gif on that and the results are really easy to visualize and should hit home the point of what a good cranial base looks like vs a bad 1 in a simple gif.

Best gif possible

I hope it's easy to understand know this should make it easier to see the differences in skulls between chad and non chad.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5385 and Lorsss
It's all a cope. Models have bad cranial bases and still look handsome/pretty due to features and colouring.

Meanwhile I've got your' "good" cranial base and i'm a virgin. Explain.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nibbletslol, thecel and curryslayerordeath
It's all a cope. Models have bad cranial bases and still look handsome/pretty due to features and colouring.

Models have bad cranial bases? Name 1.

Also if you have a good cranial base your just mentally ill their is such a thing as mental illness

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I've heard that Nordics have a good cranial base

im a narrow skulled xenomorph, over

Where do you fall on the spectrum using the gif ?
well my forward growth is good, at least according to the people who have seen my face, but occiput and skull width is awful

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Being a chad depends on a lot of factors other than the cranial base. This is more accurate to determine forward growth and to some extent robustness. Orb has a complete dogshit base yet is in the 6.5 psl range. Chico doesn't have a good base (not bad either) but is a perfect psl 8.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Being a chad depends on a lot of factors other than the cranial base. This is more accurate to determine forward growth and to some extent robustness. Orb has a complete dogshit base yet is in the 6.5 psl range. Chico doesn't have a good base (not bad either) but is a perfect psl 8.

You can have deviations from the standard but the ideal is psl 1

Models have bad cranial bases? Name 1.

Also if you have a good cranial base your just mentally ill their is such a thing as mental illness
Luck Blue Smith. Also, Orb, mentioned ITT by @curryslayerordeath .

I do have a good cranial base and i'm not mentally ill. I've told this before on this forum too, that the entire body dismorphia propaganda is a meme. You either consciously know that you're ugly or you don't. Mental illness is a cope too. Almost everyone who has such a problem does it for attention and they are pretty good at faking it.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I guess if you want to be god tier, but you can still slay if you dont have that base, just not as much as a god tier obviously, but we are talking about the top 1% lmao

Luck Blue Smith. Also, Orb, mentioned ITT by @curryslayerordeath .

I do have a good cranial base and i'm not mentally ill. I've told this before on this forum too, that the entire body dismorphia propaganda is a meme. You either consciously know that you're ugly or you don't. Mental illness is a cope too. Almost everyone who has such a problem does it for attention and they are pretty good at faking it.

Offcourse BDD is a shit meme but if you are good looking and are struggling than you do have mental illness also orb doesn't have a shit cranial base lmao

Offcourse BDD is a shit meme but if you are good looking and are struggling than you do have mental illness also orb doesn't have a shit cranial base lmao
ZNIS7qj

Orb has a terrible cranial base jfl. He has a prominent occiput, downwardly grown jaws, & a narrow skull yet he is still insanely good looking due to other features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
View attachment 275925
Orb has a terrible cranial base jfl. He has a prominent occiput, downwardly grown jaws, & a narrow skull yet he is still insanely good looking due to other features.

NVM i stand corrected fuck this topic is so complex every day you've thought you have cracked the code but then someone comes with counter evidence

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
@Golden Glass

Can you make a guide like you did for that Arabincel of what this guy has to do to improve himself with morphs etc. He needs direction and a rigid plan. He needs to take action instead of analysing bs theories like lefort 3 etc.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
@Golden Glass

Can you make a guide like you did for that Arabincel of what this guy has to do to improve himself with morphs etc. He needs direction and a rigid plan. He needs to take action instead of analysing bs theories like lefort 3 etc.
I mean I could try but I just don’t know if he’s all there mentally.

OP is very deluded and I think the whole,

“I needed a Lefort 4 and since I’ll never get one it’s over for me”,

is just a coping mechanism so he never has to try to improve anything in his life. He could be getting in good shape, balancing his likely out of whack hormone profile, soft maxxing, money maxxing, etc. but instead, he just posts about how he wishes he looked more like a wolf and never will.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 4430, curryslayerordeath and 3 others

is just a coping mechanism so he never has to try to improve anything in his life. He could be getting in good shape, balancing his likely out of whack hormone profile, soft maxxing, money maxxing, etc. but instead, he just posts about how he wishes he looked more like a wolf and never will.
jfl this is 100% correct

if he was jacked and and money then he can boost his hormones

he is probs low t

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
jfl this is 100% correct

if he was jacked and and money then he can boost his hormones

he is probs low t

I am sure I am quite low t tbqh what golden glass was describing was eerily similar brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
View attachment 275925

Very difficult to have a bad Cranial Base with this eye area and forehead shape... Idk actually...

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

@reptiles

I really hope you read this. He can create a detailed plan that's tailored and realistic for you that you can work towards . Most of it I assume would be non surgical so it's easier to implement . I am sure all he wants is your commitment and gratitude.

I have read your posts from suicide to analysis of extreme procedures like Lefort 4. For your own sake if you don't want to listen to us then take the bluepill and try to live normally manage your mental health.

Last edited:
@reptiles

I really hope you read this. He can create a detailed plan that's tailored and realistic for you that you can work towards . Most of it I assume would be non surgical so it's easier to implement . I am sure all he wants is your commitment and gratitude.

I have read your posts from suicide to analysis of extreme procedures like Lefort 4. For your own sake if you don't want to listen to us then take the bluepill and try to live normally manage your mental health.

My issue is procrastination tbqh.

you wouldnt be a virgin if you actually had a good base retard

you wouldnt be a virgin if you actually had a good base retard
I have a good cranial base, but because of my other features, I have a bad 'base' for looksmaxing and improvement. You're mixing up terms. I have a curry phenotype.

The cranial base is 1 of the most important part of the face it will decide weather or not your a slayer or a subhuman know the 2 gifs below should show you roughly where you fall within the scale know no one is perfect and we usually fall in between it's usually not black and white.

View attachment 275883

View attachment 275884

Know i was wondering what would this translates to visually in a realistic morph so I asked @Linoob to morph me into the closest thing to elias d poot and then i asked @Slayerino to create a gif on that and the results are really easy to visualize and should hit home the point of what a good cranial base looks like vs a bad 1 in a simple gif.

View attachment 275894

I hope it's easy to understand know this should make it easier to see the differences in skulls between chad and non chad.
Whites can’t get the pls 1+ skull because of genes lol