How to tell if you have sufficiently forward projected cheekbones?

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
post pics and let us decide?

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
If the lower limit of your cheekbones is located near the tip of your nose, it’s OVER.

Compare pics of yourself to non-frauded pics of male models at the same distance and angles

Compare pics of yourself to non-frauded pics of male models at the same distance and angles
220px Francisco Lachowski 2011 1
Francisco Lachowski francisco lachowski 33894838 950 1266 1

More forward than that definitely. But they seem to have fallen down a bit compared to my high set zygomatic arches.

ZSO may fix the lateral projection of my zygomatic bones(zygomatic arches are wider than my cheekbones) and move them up a bit.

https://gesichtschirurgie-berlin.com/leistungen/hohe-wangenknochen/

Unfortunately he doesn't have ZSO results on his website, I should email him or go visit his office in Germany.

Fuck jaw surgery. I need this more.

View attachment 3253View attachment 3254
More forward than that definitely. But they seem to have fallen down a bit compared to my high set zygomatic arches.

ZSO may fix the lateral projection of my zygomatic bones(zygomatic arches are wider than my cheekbones) and move them up a bit.

https://gesichtschirurgie-berlin.com/leistungen/hohe-wangenknochen/

Unfortunately he doesn't have ZSO results on his website, I should email him or go visit his office in Germany.

Fuck jaw surgery. I need this more.

Why do you do that and not implants?

Why do you do that and not implants?
Implants have permanent risk of infection and tend to look unnatural. And the bone can erode too with age. Only place I will put implant on is the jaw angle because there is no other alternative.

Implants have permanent risk of infection and tend to look unnatural. And the bone can erode too with age. Only place I will put implant on is the jaw angle because there is no other alternative.

Permanent risk of infection is very minuscule, bone erosion will happen but only a few mms which is normal.

My biggest concern with them is that they tend to look very unnatural as you said in most cases. However, if you have knowledge of aesthetics, get them custom made and design them yourself, they can potentially turn out well as seen in few before/after pics and one guy who posted here got them exactly on cheekbones and he was satisfied.

In the end, I don't think that you will get the results you want with osteotomy, they won't appear as forward as you would want them to. Only implants can do that.

Permanent risk of infection is very minuscule, bone erosion will happen but only a few mms which is normal.

My biggest concern with them is that they tend to look very unnatural as you said in most cases. However, if you have knowledge of aesthetics, get them custom made and design them yourself, they can potentially turn out well as seen in few before/after pics and one guy who posted here got them exactly on cheekbones and he was satisfied.

In the end, I don't think that you will get the results you want with osteotomy, they won't appear as forward as you would want them to. Only implants can do that.
Yeah but as I said my cheeks are more forward than lachowski's already. Projection doesn't seem like my main problem overall. I need them higher and more laterally projected to match the lateral projection of my z-arches.

Implants seem like the best option if you want forward projection though.

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted