How to tell if you have your natural face shape? (mewing)

John124

John124

Sphinx
I know most of you don't think mewing can have a positive effect but lack of tongue support during developmental years can clearly fuck up your face.

Gerbil boy 1 1024x3951

Is there any way to tell to what extent it did? Like palate width or maxilla projection or whatever?

Obviously not everyone will have a super attractive face if they had proper tongue posture growing up but they would probably have at least good face free of any real failos like Mike Mew's daughter.

I've always had straight teeth with about 10-12 upper visible (Now it's about 11-12 or 5.5 on each side on average, 6 on one side with a slight angle change). Briefly got braces as a teen to guide an incisor coming in that could potentially fuck up my mouth. My understanding is that's a pretty good palate width for modern times but what is the mewing heaven palate supposed to look like?

I know a lot of people point to Julia Roberts as a massive palate fogger, wondering if there's any objective standards for this. # of teeth visible is one of the only things I can find that would be an objective measurement and mewing would have an effect on during developmental years.

Abc Julia Roberts

Look up the mew indicator line

I know most of you don't think mewing can have a positive effect but lack of tongue support during developmental years can clearly fuck up your face.

View attachment 1316532

Is there any way to tell to what extent it did? Like palate width or maxilla projection or whatever?

Obviously not everyone will have a super attractive face if they had proper tongue posture growing up but they would probably have at least good face free of any real failos like Mike Mew's daughter.

I've always had straight teeth with about 10-12 upper visible (Now it's about 11-12 or 5.5 on each side on average, 6 on one side with a slight angle change). Briefly got braces as a teen to guide an incisor coming in that could potentially fuck up my mouth. My understanding is that's a pretty good palate width for modern times but what is the mewing heaven palate supposed to look like?

I know a lot of people point to Julia Roberts as a massive palate fogger, wondering if there's any objective standards for this. # of teeth visible is one of the only things I can find that would be an objective measurement and mewing would have an effect on during developmental years.

View attachment 1316528View attachment 1316529

send or pm pics
These teeth shit depends on ligthing, tooth size, maxilla shape and not just maxillary width
Also one could have a wide maxilla which is still lacks projection but this is rather rare and often caused by orthos
good method is maxillary triangle, orbital vector, canthal tilt, how high your ears are, cheek line, imw