How to tell if your face was ruined by being a mouth breather?

Chinerinooo

Chinerinooo

Knight Of Greycells
Been thinking about this a lot lately, can anyone tell me based of the links below if I show signs of mouth breathing? And if so if I can fix them?

I have a pretty good jaw when viewed from the front, unfortunately it's plagued by a small chin that severely hurts my side profile (getting it fixed with genioplasty as soon as I save up the money). My father also has a small chin so that might be genetic.

Had allergies as a child, but they were seasonal ones.

I also have a pretty big forehead that I usually cover up with my hairstyle, not sure if that's a sign of mouth breathing but might as well throw it in here.

Last edited:
I have 1mm underbite probably due to mouthbreathing

Send me an inbox where your eyebrows can be seen and try to have a good posture (Try to make your eyebrows line up horizontally with the tip of your ears, in profile.

Send me an inbox where your eyebrows can be seen and try to have a good posture (Try to make your eyebrows line up horizontally with the tip of your ears, in profile.
Side profile or frontal view?

Side profile or frontal view?
side profile, but hey, I can still give you an objective opinion from the front (don't bite hard, relax your jaw but keep your teeth together). You have to think that I am trying to "see your facial bones through your skin". Remember to move your arm far enough away and take a photo with the front camera.

side profile, but hey, I can still give you an objective opinion from the front (don't bite hard, relax your jaw but keep your teeth together). You have to think that I am trying to "see your facial bones through your skin". Remember to move your arm far enough away and take a photo with the front camera.
Can you send me a DM? Maybe it's because I'm new and my score is to low or I'm just stupid, but I can't find a way to send you a direct message.

You don't even look bad brosef

• +1
Reactions: galego123
You don't even look bad brosef
It could be worse fren, but I really hate how small my chin is. If I wasn't such a poorfag I'd have gotten a genioplasty ages ago.

if you’re recessed then maybe but it could just be genetics…
41025D39 A984 4C7D A583 52579575A6CD

i can’t tell any more than you probably could from this image.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
It could be worse fren, but I really hate how small my chin is. If I wasn't such a poorfag I'd have gotten a genioplasty ages ago.
Yeah it's not ideal but Front angle looks mogger, maybe because your mid face is blurred it looks better but could be worse broman

si estás hundido, entonces tal vez, pero podría ser simplemente la genética...View attachment 1701258
No puedo decir más de lo que probablemente podrías de esta imagen.
Stop there, genetics has nothing to do with dental malocclusion. Environmental factors when it comes to malocclusion is paramount. The desing of genetics is perfect, it can receive external damage that is different, and generally it is not "genetic", rather it is a physiological problem of development.

if you’re recessed then maybe but it could just be genetics…View attachment 1701258
i can’t tell any more than you probably could from this image.
Yeah that's the picture that made me decide to post this thread lol. I feel like I'm such a mix between the 2. My jaw is like the guy on top, my chin like the one below. I have pretty decent eyes like the guy on top, but I had crooked teeth before my braces like the guy below. I don't know what to make of it all. Maybe I just have weird genetics.

Yeah it's not ideal but Front angle looks mogger, maybe because your mid face is blurred it looks better but could be worse broman
The part I blurred out is pretty average to above average I'd say. No major flaws but nothing special either. My only real chad tier feature is my frontal view of my lower third. I'm hoping to ascend when I finally get that disgusting little chin fixed :feelswah:

Been thinking about this a lot lately, can anyone tell me based of the links below if I show signs of mouth breathing? And if so if I can fix them?

I have a pretty good jaw when viewed from the front, unfortunately it's plagued by a small chin that severely hurts my side profile (getting it fixed with genioplasty as soon as I save up the money). My father also has a small chin so that might be genetic.

Had allergies as a child, but they were seasonal ones.

I also have a pretty big forehead that I usually cover up with my hairstyle, not sure if that's a sign of mouth breathing but might as well throw it in here.

As far as I know chin size is entirely genetic. You can have insnane forward growth and very little chin bonemass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
As far as I know chin size is entirely genetic. You can have insnane forward growth and very little chin bonemass.
Would make sense, my father shows no signs of mouth breathing but his chin is as small as mine. Maybe I just missed out on the genetic lottery on that front. I'm saving up for a genioplasty to fix it though.

Would make sense, my father shows no signs of mouth breathing but his chin is as small as mine. Maybe I just missed out on the genetic lottery on that front. I'm saving up for a genioplasty to fix it though.
This guy is 14

What s a guy with this jaw doing on this site is beyond me.
There are girls somewhere, waiting for you to fuck them but instead you are wasting time here, asking us to confirm your insecurities

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscensionCel, gloriouse and 6 others
you look good, Chad
once again Chads.org

There are girls somewhere, waiting for you to fuck them but instead you are wasting time here, asking us to confirm your insecurities
Thanks for the compliment fren. But you have to admit my side profile could ascend if I fixed my chin, which is why I'm here.

Side profile is irrelevant if you look good from the front tbh
Interesting way to look at it, it hurts my confidence a lot though, which I don't have a ton when it comes to girls to begin with. That reason alone makes it worth to get genioplasty imo.

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
Interesting way to look at it, it hurts my confidence a lot though, which I don't have a ton when it comes to girls to begin with. That reason alone makes it worth to get genioplasty imo.
I have prime prettyboy appeal from the front, with an very contrastingly masculine side profile. Forward chin+straight nose. Even with curtains my side profile is masculine-Doesn't hurt appeal since if women are looking at you from the side long enough to pay any attention to your face, it's usually because they find you attractive.

I have prime prettyboy appeal from the front, with an very contrastingly masculine side profile. Forward chin+straight nose. Even with curtains my side profile is masculine-Doesn't hurt appeal since if women are looking at you from the side long enough to pay any attention to your face, it's usually because they find you attractive.
Yeah but a masculine side profile like yours isn't unappealing like one such as mine with a small chin. I wouldn't say I look terrible from the side but I doubt it will help me much.

• +1
Yeah but a masculine side profile like yours isn't unappealing like one such as mine with a small chin. I wouldn't say I look terrible from the side but I doubt it will help me much.
Dm face

I'm gonna be real with you man. You literally don't need to worry about your chin. You're no different than the stacy-lite bitches who are obsessed with the singular bump on their nose that they get rhino for that realistically just results in knocking them down to htb because of the swelling while they waste 3 years of their prime.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'm gonna be real with you man. You literally don't need to worry about your chin. You're no different than the stacy-lite bitches who are obsessed with the singular bump on their nose that they get rhino for that realistically just results in knocking them down to htb because of the swelling while they waste 3 years of their prime.
Thanks for the compliment fren, but I'm seriously considering genioplasty. My chin even if people say it isn't that bad really takes away a lot of my confidence. Which I already don't have a lot of when it comes to woman.

• +1
Thanks for the compliment fren. But you have to admit my side profile could ascend if I fixed my chin, which is why I'm here.
I admit you are right about your chin.
I understand if you just can t get over it.
Will you get an implant or choose an osteotomy?

I admit you are right about your chin.
Not sure I understand, do you mean you agree it would ascend my profile if I got surgery?
I understand if you just can t get over it.
Will you get an implant or choose an osteotomy?
Definitely not going for a chin implant, probably going for something like a genioplasty. Although I'm not sure yet, I'll probably decide when I have the money saved up.

Last edited:
Not sure I understand, do you mean you agree it would ascend my profile if I got surgery?

Definitely not going for a chin implant, probably going for something like a genioplasty. Although I'm not sure yet, I'll probably decide when I have the money saved up.
Yes i admit it would improve your profile if you got surgery.

Yes i admit it would improve your profile if you got surgery.
You think I could get away with not doing it? Or was
Just to make me feel better about my chin? I'm asking since I'm not sure if it's worth spending 1000's of bucks on a surgery I might not need. :feelswat:

What do you mean get away with it? Could you be crazy succesful with girls with your current chin? Yes, i think you can.

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
What do you mean get away with it? Could you be crazy succesful with girls with your current chin? Yes, i think you can.
If I decide to get genioplasty I'll let you know fren. Thanks for the input so far!

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
arent you losing hair from the temples,if i remember correctly? hop on fin , it stopped mine but i was stupid and started it at NW 2 :feelscry: