How to tell in seconds if u have decent forward growth ( Only works for people at 15% BF or below )

softLoverr

softLoverr

Bronze
Look down , if you can see your zygos = average to above average , if you can see your zygos and your mouth protruding = well above average top 5%
Look straight ahead if u can see your brows = above average , if u can only see em when looking up = average

• JFL
Reactions: joao
Thanks, this post makes a lot of sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, AutisticBeaner, Aesthetic and 4 others
I passed the second test with above average
Does that mean I'm a Chad now?:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
how many people you asked ? lol

shit thread go rope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and softLoverr
can see both mouth and brows. what do you mean by zygos?

Attachments

• 20180327 blog 1.JPG
    20180327 blog 1.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 470 and the next o'pry
JFL at this theory
Looking down and seeing ur mouth protrude but not your zygos doesnt apply to this theory, i clearly stated its only good if u see BOTH.
Also she cant see your brows.
What's your point?

I CAN see both my mouth and zygos, but I can't even see eyebrows looking up, that's weird, because they're not even that high set

Can't everyone do that ? I remember I could do all of that in my childhood

Look down , if you can see your zygos = average to above average , if you can see your zygos and your mouth protruding = well above average top 5%
Look straight ahead if u can see your brows = above average , if u can only see em when looking up = average
I cant see anything hahah

You can see in a fatcel if they have forward growth, has nothing to do with fat, can still see in the face lol

I can see my brows without looking up but can’t even see my zygos or mouth, i am slightly recessed so I’m not surprised. I have a 1.95-2 FWHR (14.2 Bizyg and 7.1cm Eyebrow to top lip) though and I’ve read here you need forward growth for that?