How to tell it never began: women don't trust you

Gengar

Gengar

Moderator 😈
Staff
I was walking home after hanging out with a friend and right before I got home, an Eastern European woman in 40s with a thick Slavic accent asks me where the train station and I offered to walk her there. She kept asking where it was and I said it's nearby. She didn't trust me anymore and asked two other people who pointed to the direction I was taking her. Then she trusted me again. If I was good looking, I could have ignored her question, walk for an hour and still she wouldn't doubt me. But because I am unattractive, ugly, she didn't trust me after a few minutes. Brutal.

@Niko69

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: squirrelcel, Banderacell, stevielake and 11 others
White women see brown men as animals

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, ManletBlackcel, stevielake and 2 others
Women trust me

I was walking home after hanging out with a friend and right before I got home, an Eastern European woman in 40s with a thick Slavic accent asks me where the train station and I offered to walk her there. She kept asking where it was and I said it's nearby. She didn't trust me anymore and asked two other people who pointed to the direction I was taking her. Then she trusted me again. If I was good looking, I could have ignored her question, walk for an hour and still she wouldn't doubt me. But because I am unattractive, ugly, she didn't trust me after a few minutes. Brutal.

@Niko69
Brutal :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, mug and 1 other person
what are your failos

:(

Should have left her after that but like you I got a chad personality so I still walked all the way there.

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • So Sad
I was just helping someone out in need.

But then they backstabbed me. :(

Rule #1

People only want your help if you're attactive :feelsrope:

• +1

@Niko69
I don't even think that depends only on ur looks if you're an intimidating 7 foot muscular thugmaxed Chad i don't think a girl will wanna follow you 😂😂

Women trust me because they know I'm a 21yo virgin and view me as a genderless friend. Besides you can still be ugly and look trustworthy.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Ken and Gengar
I don't even think that depends only on ur looks if you're an intimidating 7 foot muscular thugmaxed Chad i don't think a girl will wanna follow you 😂😂
I'm a skinny jew nosed skinnyfat curry. I am not a threat. To be fair I understand she did not trust me because the location of the train station is sketchy and its view was obscured by buildings and shit. I didn't take it personal.
@Niko69

• +1
Women trust me because they know I'm a 21yo virgin and view me as a genderless friend. Besides you can still be ugly and look trustworthy.
I don't think female strangers can tell you're a virgin hahah.

• JFL
Reactions: Homunculus
I don't think female strangers can tell you're a virgin hahah.
One of 2 girls I met last week told me I look like an anime weeb and the other said I look like a geek so I think they can tell JFL. (I am neither)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I'm a skinny jew nosed skinnyfat curry. I am not a threat. To be fair I understand she did not trust me because the location of the train station is sketchy and its view was obscured by buildings and shit. I didn't take it personal.
@Niko69
Race probably played a role eastern Europeans are racist

Legit, ive had females I met on Tinder tell me I look trustworthy which is why they agree to meet up with me at a lonely park late at night. I still get frienzoned every time.

• +1
i think if i talk to a female person i would get pepper sprayed to the face instantly

• So Sad
@Niko69
That’s more understandable then, still a bit sad

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Gengar
Atleast you got friends :dafuckfeels:

• +1
One girl asked me for directions. I gave her false info, but she still seemed to trust me and walk off in the direction I told her. And I'm ugly though, you just need to sound convincing. Tbh maybe I have a high trust face which sucks, I probably do.

Fuck it probavly means she didnt see me as a threat brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Gengar, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
One of 2 girls I met last week told me I look like an anime weeb and the other said I look like a geek so I think they can tell JFL. (I am neither)
That doesn't translate to virgin. Today I saw an Arab girl with an anime shirt and she wasn't even ugly.

• Hmm...
That’s more understandable then, still a bit sad
True, like I said, if I was gl I would have been trusted entirely. Blackpilled moment.

• +1
One girl asked me for directions. I gave her false info, but she still seemed to trust me and walk off in the direction I told her. And I'm ugly though, you just need to sound convincing. Tbh maybe I have a high trust face which sucks, I probably do.

I can't do that bhai I would feel too guilty :(

• +1

Honestly you have to be a next level kinda retard to ask for directions in the digital age

Once a car stopped and asked me where the central station is.
I started to talk: "Ah, yes... well, you see, you have to....". A gypsy behind me without being asked, immediately started to jabber: "It's in this direction, dude!!!". The woman behind the steering wheel immediately ignored me and started to talk with the other guy:
- "In that direction?"
- "Yeah, yeah, just drive forward!"
- "OK, thanks..."
- "No problem!"
It was actually in the other direction, but I didn't say anything after being so rudely ignored, the gypsy was just fucking and trolling with that woman.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Ken, Gengar and 1 other person
Once a car stopped and asked me where the central station is.
I started to talk: "Ah, yes... well, you see, you have to....". A gypsy behind me without being asked, immediately started to jabber: "It's in this direction, dude!!!". The woman behind the steering wheel immediately ignored me and started to talk with the other guy:
- "In that direction?"
- "Yeah, yeah, just drive forward!"
- "OK, thanks..."
- "No problem!"
It was actually in the other direction, but I didn't say anything after being so rudely ignored, the gypsy was just fucking and trolling with that woman.
Just be loud theory proven again

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, justbentbro and Ken
no one asks me for anything

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Did you tell her where it is or just said let’s walk together? The second is kinda weird, ive had it done to me too. Just tell me the way nigga

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Ken
Did you tell her where it is or just said let’s walk together? The second is kinda weird, ive had it done to me too. Just tell me the way nigga
The second but first I explained it but she didn't understand it at all. That's why I offered it and she said yes.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
The second but first I explained it but she didn't understand it at all. That's why I offered it and she said yes.
Typical slavs, too retarded to understand instructions or receive help. I apologise

• So Sad
Typical slavs, too retarded to understand instructions or receive help. I apologise
No need to apologize bhai, you aren't the spokesperson for your people so no worries. And I felt bad for her, she did not seem to be having her day at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244