How to tell when you are Chadlite

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
When foids on Tinder who put "looking for long term partner" are double texting you to come over tonight

Just happened to me and not the first time either, you incels' "muh HQNP foids" are getting used like sextoys by 6'5 23" bidelt exotic Chadlites like me JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, aleksander, LooksThinker and 6 others
if you have to be told you're chadlite then you're not.

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, justropemaxbro, the next o'pry and 6 others
is Chadlite even possible being 100% han chinese?

i thought it capped at htn for gooks ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZaC, TheBrownOne, aleksander and 6 others
is Chadlite even possible being 100% han chinese?

i thought it capped at htn for gooks ngl
Yes for pureblooded Han Chinese they're Tier 1 PSL-wise along with WASPs and North Atlantids, the problem is most immigrants in the west claiming to be "Chinese" are ethnic minorities and most Han Chinese stay in China, where there's banned social media so their faces are never seen.

There's probably like only 6000-7000 pureblooded Han Chinese living in the West and most of them are models or actors. I've only met 3 Han Chinese people living in the West in my life outside of my family members

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: leopold123, Looks234, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
You are chinese bro is impossible for your to be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, klamus, ZaC and 6 others
Another shitpost, show face or shut the fuck up already

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Narcissus🥀 and Jamaldickjavontus
when your skin is white and youre not a curry larper

show msgs on tinder

You are chinese bro is impossible for your to be chadlite
IMG 3343

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, sub5outsider, Chadlet666 and 1 other person
Sorry but monolid eyes give u a max potential of mtn

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Yes for pureblooded Han Chinese they're Tier 1 PSL-wise along with WASPs and North Atlantids, the problem is most immigrants in the west claiming to be "Chinese" are ethnic minorities and most Han Chinese stay in China, where there's banned social media so their faces are never seen.

There's probably like only 6000-7000 pureblooded Han Chinese living in the West and most of them are models or actors. I've only met 3 Han Chinese people living in the West in my life outside of my family members
psl is a eurocentric system no non caucasoid pheno can ever be top tier psl wise

only one asian dude lmfao they coudlnt find any others and cherry picked pictures of whites
There's like 10 Han Chinese people of both genders in there dumbass. "Cherry picked whites" - they're literally top models and PSL gods how much more lopsided could it be for whites

@Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
There's like 10 Han Chinese people of both genders in there dumbass. "Cherry picked whites" - they're literally top models and PSL gods how much more lopsided could it be for whites
u picked the worst pictures / some of them are edited to looksmin them, of course theres execpet to the rules but theres way more attractive whites than asians

• +1
Reactions: DoII

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 28927
u picked the worst pictures / some of them are edited to looksmin them, of course theres execpet to the rules but theres way more attractive whites than asians
I picked candid pictures, the chico pic is even him in his prime and makeupmaxxed.

Obviously the average white is going to be more attractive than the average asian since asians are ugly asf but the average Han Chinese is going to be more attractive than the average white (excluding Tier 1s like WASPs) by a significant margin

• JFL
Reactions: yohiku420
they are anything non white is ethnic

not even close jfl there are no non whites above 6.5 psl
Han Chinese aren't white but aren't ethnic either, they're a Tier 1 peer to WASPs (the kings of Europe by PSL standards).

The average pureblooded Han Chinese is probably 6.5-6.75 PSL. Keep in mind I'm below average for Han Chinese and was raised on an inferior Western diet and lifestyle, I'm probably around 6.25 PSL but I still mog 99.8% of upper class lean healthy tall athletic attractive whites in my college.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and wishIwasSalludon
I picked candid pictures, the chico pic is even him in his prime and makeupmaxxed.
since you want to play this game lets make it fair (next to bomer he doesnt stand a chance you and me can argue about this all day but were both incels and these guys laught at us for this jfl)
alex schlab
Alex
Alex1
Alex2
matt bomer:
Matt1
Matt2
Matt

since you want to play this game lets make it fair (next to bomer he doesnt stand a chance you and mean can argue about this all day but were both incels and these guys laught at us for this jfl)
alex schlab View attachment 2590099View attachment 2590100View attachment 2590101matt bomer: View attachment 2590086View attachment 2590088View attachment 2590083
Yeah compare a kid who hasn't finished puberty (and has diluted Han Chinese genetics he's not pureblooded) in unfrauded digitals with a fully grown PSL god in frauded movies

Yeah compare a kid who hasn't finished puberty (and has diluted Han Chinese genetics he's not pureblooded) with a grown PSL god
u put him in your pictures i decided to use one of the people in them also hes above 18 hes done with puberty for the good part

since you want to play this game lets make it fair (next to bomer he doesnt stand a chance you and me can argue about this all day but were both incels and these guys laught at us for this jfl)
alex schlab View attachment 2590099View attachment 2590100View attachment 2590101matt bomer: View attachment 2590086View attachment 2590088View attachment 2590083
Try comparing Alex after he finished puberty to normal pictures of Bomer and not makeupmaxxed, anglemaxxed and lightingmaxxed photos next time
IMG 3348
IMG 3349
IMG 3350
IMG 3351
IMG 3352
IMG 3353
IMG 3354

Han Chinese aren't white but aren't ethnic either
anything non white is ethnic

WASPs (the kings of Europe by PSL standards).
nah nordics are better looking than anglos tbh

The average pureblooded Han Chinese is probably 6.5-6.75 PSL.
dude do you know how high that is :dafuckfeels: psl is out of 8 remember 6.5 psl is greater than an 8/10 on the out of 10 looks scale. Thats like psl God tier. And you said that han and wasps are equal, so unless the average wasp looks like henry cavill thats not true

the average wasp is like 4 psl jfl

this is the average han face

Western diet and lifestyle
so youd say the average western asian is uglier than the average mainland asian?

• +1
Reactions: zerocool
  • +1
  • +1
anything non white is ethnic

nah nordics are better looking than anglos tbh

dude do you know how high that is :dafuckfeels: psl is out of 8 remember 6.5 psl is greater than an 8/10 on the out of 10 looks scale. Thats like psl God tier. And you said that han and wasps are equal, so unless the average wasp looks like henry cavill thats not true

the average wasp is like 4 psl jfl

this is the average han face
View attachment 2590123

so youd say the average western asian is uglier than the average mainland asian?
1. Han Chinese are not ethnic
2. Nordics have failos including no eyebrows, higher likelihood of ogre pheno and worse harmony compared to WASPs
3. That's not the average Han face, it's phenotypically incorrect (zygos low set, bloated face, no trapezoid jaw, no hollow cheeks, no double eyelids, no low set dense eyebrows, no deep set high PFL hunter eyes, no long medial canthus, no sharp nose tip and high nose bridge, etc)
4. Yes. The average western asian (99.999% of which aren't Han) is leagues below what you find in the Celestial Empire.

• JFL
alex schab is hapa
Exactly his Han blood is diluted but he still mogs. If he was pureblooded Han Chinese he'd probably be more striking with a longer medial canthus, deeper set eyes, hollower cheeks, higher set zygos, paler skin, no freckles and better harmony. He still mogs despite being contaminated by non-Han blood though.

1. Han Chinese are not ethnic
Ok what would you define as being ethnic? Because most people say anything non white is ethnic, is it just hans who arent ethnic? Are other east asians like Japanese ethnic according to you?

2. Nordics have failos including no eyebrows, higher likelihood of ogre pheno and worse harmony compared to WASPs
maybe, but tbh I feel like nordics are still better looking. I mean just take a walk through stockholm then through london.

That's not the average Han face
it is the most common pheno in china

Ok what would you define as being ethnic? Because most people say anything non white is ethnic, is it just hans who arent ethnic? Are other east asians like Japanese ethnic according to you?

maybe, but tbh I feel like nordics are still better looking. I mean just take a walk through stockholm then through london.

it is the most common pheno in china
Asians are ethnic. Hans are not.

• Hmm...
jfl if you think the average MTN white gets this treatment
im average looking and do fine on tinder, i just use looksmax for myself cause i have issues with myself and not really any issues socially or with women

If OP is changlite I am PSL god

Daily reminder that OP has been exposed as a larper

When foids on Tinder who put "looking for long term partner" are double texting you to come over tonight

Just happened to me and not the first time either, you incels' "muh HQNP foids" are getting used like sextoys by 6'5 23" bidelt exotic Chadlites like me JFL
I'm white and shorter than you. This is not rare and I put no effort into my tinder and never message first. The fact that at 6' 5" you think this is an achievement says a lot

when you look in the mirror and see damian kater

Jesus nigga i got 8 likes in 24 hours on tinder

Don't listen to this fucker he larped as Alex schlab