How to tell with my brother and get him to heightmaxx without telling him blackpill bs??

M0gger

M0gger

JFL
since i was 11-14 i was always the tallest for people my age IDK what is the name of this condition but basically i was the opposite of a late bloomer cuz at the end of my puberty i was just +3 cm from the expected height ( from the shit that u add up your parents height and do the math stuff ) i was growing so fast but it got slower year by year

but my little brother is the opposite of me he's late bloomer i believe cuz he's 14 and still around 158

my question is how do i get my lil bro to heightmaxx to maximize he's height without getting him to know about all the blackpill shit ( u gonna be treated better or some retarded stuff like that whatsoever )

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
you don't.

no one care about lil' bro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Infinite, SeriousAscension and 3 others
U don’t

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Low iq tiktokcel

since i was 11-14 i was always the tallest for people my age IDK what is the name of this condition but basically i was the opposite of a late bloomer cuz at the end of my puberty i was just +3 cm from the expected height ( from the shit that u add up your parents height and do the math stuff ) i was growing so fast but it got slower year by year

but my little brother is the opposite of me he's late bloomer i believe cuz he's 14 and still around 158

my question is how do i get my lil bro to heightmaxx to maximize he's height without getting him to know about all the blackpill shit ( u gonna be treated better or some retarded stuff like that whatsoever )
Do you really want your lil bro to mog you and still your wife?

Do you really want your lil bro to mog you and still your wife?
bro said " still your wife " stfu low iq cel and go learn how to pronounce steal in the right way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zubin and mathis
tell him whitepill instead of "blackpill bs"

• +1
Reactions: M0gger
bro said " still your wife " stfu low iq cel and go learn how to pronounce steal in the right way
Bro just discovered what corrector is 🗣🙏

finally a sane response
nah the other responses are more rational than mine, they are gatekeeping so they dont get height mogged. i gain nothing if ur brother grows taller

whitepill him get him to healthmax that will help him a ton includeing in height

nah the other responses are more rational than mine, they are gatekeeping so they dont get height mogged. i gain nothing if ur brother grows taller

whitepill him get him to healthmax that will help him a ton includeing in height
insecurecells are just afraid of getting heightmogged by their siblings :lul:

just help him live as healthily as possible

Bro, just tell him what to do to heightmaxx, don't tell him only looks matter blackpill stuff yk

just eat meals with him that are high in protein carbs and calcium and workout with him so he doesn't become a fatty make sure he is not fucking his sleep schedule by sleeping at demon hours if you really care about him growing.

man i wish i was 14 again, i would be a completely different person. don't let him down.

• +1
pronounce? he typed it out lmaoooo. you mean spell?

lmaooooooo, I fucking love when an idiot corrects another idiot. this forum is hilarious.

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi and Kazakh Theist
play basketball or swim with him to get him to like heightmaxxing sports, then you can slowly introduce him to stretches and so on.

pronounce? he typed it out lmaoooo. you mean spell?

lmaooooooo, I fucking love when an idiot corrects another idiot. this forum is hilarious.
lmaooo this greycel wants to be involved so bad :lul:

Just give him mk677 5 on 2 off

tell him it'll make him eat more and get taller, he can look up yt videos on his own and likely be appealed by it, especially if he's short

Say you'll offer to pay for it

This is the only way tbh, mk677 is mostly gymbro connotations online so he won't get blackpilled

• +1

Its natural to be a late bloomer but get him to testostoronemaxx