How to text a girl after she agreed to hangout?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So I met this cute girl at the bar and her friend and her were seeming chill. But randomly just left without telling me or my friend.

Layer I texted her and say “hey idk why you left but you’re cool and cute and I wanted to hangout ;)” and she said “yeah sorry we left we but I’m down to hangout”

Idk if she was just being nice or what? But we agreed on a place and then she said she’d let me know when she’s free when she’s back from visiting her family.

Do I wait for her to text me or text back? And if so what do I text?

Legit I have autism and never have done this before. All I’ve ever done is rotmax in my grandparents basement and text tinder girls “come fuck”

Just message her once if you think she could've come back from her family, imagine she's a guy friend it's really not that different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
So I met this cute girl at the bar and her friend and her were seeming chill. But randomly just left without telling me or my friend.

Layer I texted her and say “hey idk why you left but you’re cool and cute and I wanted to hangout ;)” and she said “yeah sorry we left we but I’m down to hangout”

Idk if she was just being nice or what? But we agreed on a place and then she said she’d let me know when she’s free when she’s back from visiting her family.

Do I wait for her to text me or text back? And if so what do I text?

Legit I have autism and never have done this before. All I’ve ever done is rotmax in my grandparents basement and text tinder girls “come fuck”
Why do you go to a special ed school?

These bitches always got some convenient excursion planned whenever you ask them out

• +1
Reactions: Ken