How to text girls

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze
How to text girls especially younger ones just got a girls number and I need to know what to say, current we are 4 messages in and she is the last one that messaged me lol. Cute french girl in her late teens.

it doesnt matter, all depend on your looks

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
YOU DON'T NEED TO WRITE, if you show a selfie (needs to be good looking) YOUR STUPID,
The only thing you need to write is all the specs and measurements of your face, age, height, size and width of the penis and other measurements, bf etc...
Well I forgot to talk, if she's too young, just show a picture of a lollipop.

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_ and ElliotRodgerJr
if she justmessaged you "lol" and that's it, well, @itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Bro... Idk you need to actually have something to talk about. Try not to talk to her like she's a relative you haven't seen in a while like actually have interesting topics to discuss... You should ask what she usually does and has been doing and what some interests of hers are and share some of your own maybe.

We usually meet physically and today I just got her number so. I want to arrange meet ups with her as soon as possible of course.

Less is more

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
It's about looks buddy boyo (srs)

Don't have conversations through text anyway. Just use it for logistics, "meet up at my house at 6", "come to the cinema at 5"

say hey then after she texts back say so wyd

also, she will initiate message from time to time, if she is interested
my general rule of thumb, if a girl initiate message for more than 5 time in a short period, she basically ask you to date her.

Kinda sick the reality of online dating is just men trying to sell themselves

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
my general rule of thumb, if a girl initiate message for more than 5 time in a short period, she basically ask you to date her.
???? a girl used to do this to me after i initiated first. after that i never initiated it was all her.

and texting should be used to meet up irl. be funny in the dms so shell be more interested in you and then have her meet u irl.
???? a girl used to do this to me after i initiated first. after that i never initiated it was all her.

and texting should be used to meet up irl. be funny in the dms so shell be more interested in you and then have her meet u irl.

It’s all about looks
You don’t text girls,girls text you
Otherwise it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: ReallyRice
All about the looks, man.

lol I ignored this one girl and treated her so badly via texting but she kept coming back for more.

What do i send yubo sluts

Inb4 its all looks cope