HTB with masculine traits are the worse.

Carv

Carv

Inactive
I was talking to this one HTB black girl. I legit was getting bricked up seeing her face. The whole talking stage was ruined because she wanted to lead the relationship.

She's like one of those black girls who are strong and independent this is what happens when don't grow up with a dad.

I really wanted it to work cause she was hot but smart but has a false perception of relationships due to her bad experience with men in her life.

We legit stopped talking because she didn't want to let me set a date and wanted to "text and call to get to know each other" while we legit lived 3 minutes from each other.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, 5'7 zoomer and TechnoBoss
I was talking to this one HTB black girl. I legit was getting bricked up seeing her face. The whole talking stage was ruined because she wanted to lead the relationship.

She's like one of those black girls who are strong and independent this is what happens when don't grow up with a dad.

I really wanted it to work cause she was hot but smart but has a false perception of relationships due to her bad experience with men in her life.

We legit stopped talking because she didn't want to let me set a date and wanted to "text and call to get to know each other" while we legit lived 3 minutes from each other.
Was this the girl you told me about?

Let her lead in minor things but be in control of actually important things yourself.