How to text this girl I like ?

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,079
Reputation
13,337
I just wanna talk to her not relationship or anything

For context I was with her in a class for half a year we understood each other pretty good and k made her laugh sometimes

In winterbreak last year I texted her a lot and she just answered

Then she removed me from snap because we didn’t have streak or flames… yeah yeah what ever

I have her WhatsApp,Tik tok and insta
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lorence
Ask her if shes wearing jeans that show the shape of her booty
 
erm seems like a lost cause ngl
Why
Ask her if shes wearing jeans that show the shape of her booty
Lebron James Goodbye GIF by the innernette
 
I just wanna talk to her not relationship or anything

For context I was with her in a class for half a year we understood each other pretty good and k made her laugh sometimes

In winterbreak last year I texted her a lot and she just answered

Then she removed me from snap because we didn’t have streak or flames… yeah yeah what ever

I have her WhatsApp,Tik tok and insta
Just send her your funniest reel, and see if she has good taste in humour.
 
but maybe text her with something stupid like a hi or ask for homework if the situation allows it and see what happens.
She told me in class

,,You use me for homework‘‘

And I’m not in the same class anymore
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
5
Views
73
ImIsaac
ImIsaac
B
Replies
26
Views
148
betabux&surgery
B
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
54
Clqs
Clqs
Farsin
Replies
13
Views
76
LatinXBeast
LatinXBeast
ØUROBOROS
Replies
0
Views
23
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top