How to thin nose skin

beebeem_

beebeem_

Iron
How do you thin nose skin without undergoing surgery like i've heard that steroid creams can thin the skin so applying it only on nose will get me results?

azelaic acid

• +1
Reactions: beebeem_
Now where did you come up with this revelation
apparently it thins the skin. not too sure tbh, i think most acids have the ability to but aza is the most reported

Now where did you come up with this revelation
if the tip is the main problem, you can always opt for a tip reduction. not as invasive as rhino but still brings u up a point. it’ll be much more effective than any steroid and/or acid. if the bridge is the problem, no cream will help that, only rhino.

if the tip is the main problem, you can always opt for a tip reduction. not as invasive as rhino but still brings u up a point. it’ll be much more effective than any steroid and/or acid. if the bridge is the problem, no cream will help that, only rhino.
Ngl i havent seen a single good rhino results on male patients

Is this legit? If it is i will surely try it
well i mean you won’t lose anything if you try it, other than $10. it’s anti acne and exfoliates

well i mean you won’t lose anything if you try it, other than $10. it’s anti acne and exfoliates
What percentage should i use? Also, do you think that volufiline works or cope

Last edited:
How do you thin nose skin without undergoing surgery like i've heard that steroid creams can thin the skin so applying it only on nose will get me results?
this is kinda random but toothpaste

toothpaste has such strong antibacterial properties that it will slightly damage/thin the skin barrier

it can decrease swelling on the nose and it also is good for clearing pores

blackheads will disappear and your nose skin might be damaged but hey the skin would technically be thinner
(i have tried this before btw so ik it’s not 100% cope)

• +1
Reactions: overlord_97
Neosporin has helped me but don’t expect any massive difference

It helped me very minimally tbh and I have thick skin. You can try.

Just don't go over 4 weeks and cycle it

why the fuck are you so scared of surgery lol?

will yield better results than all these copes, actually works, and takes less time

why the fuck are you so scared of surgery lol?

will yield better results than all these copes, actually works, and takes less time
Most rhinos in males are botched and look weird asf

Hydrocortisone or other corticosteroid applied topically

• +1
Reactions: beebeem_