How to touch grass.

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Take notes basement dwellers.

Tip 1

Stop going around saying its over. people dont automatically know wtf your talking about.

You enter a fucking conversation and end up saying the most out of touch thoughts from reality. No you're not a mind reader because you realize that looks matter. You have no input into the lives of random people to understand what a bunch of random people you never met in your life prioritize in their lifes because spoiler alert the only social group you ever had is a bunch of egotistical dysmorhpia ridden looksmaxxers.

Tip 2

Stop going into random ass reddit subs, and saying the most random ass shit. You know that weirdo in high school that u for a fact knew that he had low functioning autism because he just entered into conversations and said some Virgin ass shit like "I like frogs". When the conversation was nothing about amphibians or animals in general, well that's how all you losers look infiltrating subs you know nothing about just to say :soy: mogs me, mogger, its over etc....

If you don't have anything to build a conversation up with then don't just rely on completely random phrases. It's cringe just like when someone says a random statement like "I like frogs" in the middle of a conversation about something totally different. You end up coming across as cringe so don't do it.

Tip 3

Close your looksmax tab, open the front door, locate your nearest park, touch some grass.

Basically Stop being fucking weird. No people don't appreciate you stating the most random ass thoughts in their conversations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel and Mr. President
i was going to comment “0” but you have a earlier join date than me

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
The grass bit me!

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Skywalker and Mr. President
iam a hardcore blackpiller and i spent my teenage years dedicating my whole life to my looks.Just take the ntpill and maskpill and ur good.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, aleksander and Skywalker
just go outside theorem

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit