How to train neck?

Tyronecell

Tyronecell

Kraken
I'll come back to gym tomorrow, but my priorities is leanmaxxing and neckmaxxing tbh.
But how train neck and don't look aspie in the gim? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 8744
With exercises who work your neck muscle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, goat2x, GigaMogger and 3 others
Don’t Train Neck at the gym. Do them on your bed. Keep your head where it’s hanging of the end and do neck curls. Then flip on your stomach and raise your head. Then go on your side and do the same

• +1
Reactions: Aero, SPFromNY914, SexyMofo and 1 other person
Don’t Train Neck at the gym. Do them on your bed. Keep your head where it’s hanging of the end and do neck curls. Then flip on your stomach and raise your head. Then go on your side and do the same
Nice advice
I have to train my pencil neck jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 8744
Nice advice
I have to train my pencil neck jfl
Same. Start off with one set of ten reps for each exercise. So a total for of four sets and you should do 40 reps total. You can work up to 10 set of 10 reps over time for each exercise. Then you can add a 2.5 pound weight plate and work up again.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, SexyMofo and Tyronecell
Invest into a solid neck harness they are cheap, seriously balancing a plate on your head is both annoying and makes the weight unreliable since you are holding it in place whilst you should be focusing on your neck muscles contracting. Then you do them laying down, standing up will require you to have MUCH more weight because the angle of force makes the exercise easier, it will also put more pressure on the top of your head that might cause compression of your spine(Not sure if this have any noticeable shrinking effects in the long haul but why risk it).

Because of the low range of motion of the exercise I suggest keeping reps higher for some decent time under tension minimum of 15 reps. Then ask yourself, how often do you want to train neck? If you want to do it everyday then 2-3 challenging sets is enough. 1 set to complete failure, with rest pause(Waiting 10-15 sec and banging out more reps) or drop set(Removing weight and going to failure again) can be sufficient as well. Every other day 4-6 challenging sets will work as well. It's really individual and what you can recover from, keep in mind you will be SORE the first time you hit neck and it will grow fucking fast, your neck will become considerably stronger and resistant to fatigue but DON'T start ego lifting with your neck and just milk the easy results for as long as you can, you don't want to snap something up in your neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744