How to treat women as slut & stop being nice guy?

Michael

Michael

slaying
That's my only problem, sometimes I just treat them so nicely, I care bout them
Well, we all know women are slut and it's true.

How can I treat them as bitches so I go move on and go fuck next?

I am not insecure, I get tons of validation, I am just too fucking nice guy, how to fix it niggas tell me

Last edited:
Lol dont overrate urself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and hebbewem
its easy to "fall in love" when you only talk to one of two females at a time. Once you have a ton of options it gets harder.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laske.7, je3oe, Magnesium and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
That's my only problem, sometimes I just treat them so nicely, I care bout them, sometimes I fell in 'love'.

I am not insecure, I get tons of validation, I am just too fucking nice guy, how to fix it niggas tell me
You need abundance

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy and Schönling
its easy to "fall in love" when you only talk to one of two females at a time. Once you have a ton of options it gets harder.

Well I already talked to 7 girls today, I have tons of options literally and it's realtalk.
Anyway I overestimated this 'fall in love' thing as it was before my looksmax journey so I didn't get that much validation like these days. I have already edited thread because I only felt in love like 1-2 time so fuck it.
The real questions is how to stop being a nice guy & treat women as slut

JUST FUCK THEM, BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM, KEEP THEM TO THE FUCKING CURB

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Methylate and Michael
you need a purpose that isn’t girls, it’s the only way to not make them the centre of your attention

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, shakmax, BigBoy and 3 others
The key, is to be extroverted with a dangerous edge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, wagbox and Michael
Being a nice guy is a good thing. The problem is being so nice that you come across as low status. Treating women poorly is a bad idea. Yeah it works for Chad cause women dgaf about how they are treated aslong as they get Chad d, but its not an effective way to attract or keep women.

The true badguy behavior you want is to openly fuck different girls all the time, never commit and be unavailable to appear high status. Past that, being a bad guy is pointless

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
If you’re unattractive you’ll have to be a “nice guy” unless you want social repercussions

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, RAITEIII, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
If you’re unattractive you’ll have to be a “nice guy” unless you want social repercussions
I am chad.

Being a nice guy is a good thing. The problem is being so nice that you come across as low status. Treating women poorly is a bad idea. Yeah it works for Chad cause women dgaf about how they are treated aslong as they get Chad d, but its not an effective way to attract or keep women.

The true badguy behavior you want is to openly fuck different girls all the time, never commit and be unavailable to appear high status. Past that, being a bad guy is pointless
I agree only partially, being a nice guy isn't a good thing, women wants that bad wild dark triad alpha male.
It's in their instinct, women are attracted to bad guys.
when you fix your face you need to fix your 'personality', girls will do everything if you are good looking bad boy.

read this guy thread
idk if it's fake but his part with being mysterious is fucking legit, you stop being attractive to girls when you open up to them

Wariat
image this guy being 'nice' lmao

Last edited:
Indulge in the blackpill and truly see them for what they really are. Learn to manipulate. Treat them as if you dont care but obviously dont insult them only slight teasing. Never validate them as they dont deserve it unless shes your gf or some shit then occasionally is fine. Learn about the different types of shit tests they do and hold frame.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Michael
Indulge in the blackpill and truly see them for what they really are. Learn to manipulate. Treat them as if you dont care but obviously dont insult them only slight teasing. Never validate them as they dont deserve it unless shes your gf or some shit then occasionally is fine. Learn about the different types of shit tests they do and hold frame.
This is the kind of answer I wanted to hear, thanks.

I want to be sex addict

I am chad.

I agree only partially, being a nice guy isn't a good thing, women wants that bad wild dark triad alpha male.
It's in their instinct, women are attracted to bad guys.
when you fix your face you need to fix your 'personality', girls will do everything if you are good looking bad boy.

read this guy thread
idk if it's fake but his part with being mysterious is fucking legit, you stop being attractive to girls when you open up to them

View attachment 266472 image this guy being 'nice' lmao

Well, in my opinion its just cope and blue/redpill thinking. Its missing the mark. Being attractive is what matters. Take that guy in the photo. Do you think he is a mean dude because its a black/white photo of him looking cool? No, he is most likely a nice, well functioning member of society. Do I think he is a beta pushover cuck? Of course not, and acting in such a way is not recommended for getting women. But the dark triad shit is just smoke and mirrors. Its a correlation.

Imagine Chico Lachowski vs some 6.5PSL sociopath. They both have the same status in the social circle, only difference is looks and dark triad traits. Do you seriously think a girl would choose the less attractive (but still very attractive) sociopath over nice guy Chico?

The reason "dark triad" guys seem to do good with women is because they inflate their status through their behavior. Because what does acting like you don't give a fuck guarantee? Status. You are actively showing that you put yourself at a higher value than the girl. Being mysterious is inflating status. You have to look critically at what works with dark triad and what doesn't. When you realize that what works is only inflating status, you can avoid a ton of trouble and embarrasment attempting to model a psychopath and instead live a good life utilizing what benefits you can from dark triad behavior - inflate status through certain actions, but no reason to become mean/sociopathic/emotionless or what have you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gaia262
Get a gf and delete social media

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Its wired into your mind, you weren't born to be dark triad

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Well, in my opinion its just cope and blue/redpill thinking. Its missing the mark. Being attractive is what matters. Take that guy in the photo. Do you think he is a mean dude because its a black/white photo of him looking cool? No, he is most likely a nice, well functioning member of society. Do I think he is a beta pushover cuck? Of course not, and acting in such a way is not recommended for getting women. But the dark triad shit is just smoke and mirrors. Its a correlation.

Imagine Chico Lachowski vs some 6.5PSL sociopath. They both have the same status in the social circle, only difference is looks and dark triad traits. Do you seriously think a girl would choose the less attractive (but still very attractive) sociopath over nice guy Chico?

The reason "dark triad" guys seem to do good with women is because they inflate their status through their behavior. Because what does acting like you don't give a fuck guarantee? Status. You are actively showing that you put yourself at a higher value than the girl. Being mysterious is inflating status. You have to look critically at what works with dark triad and what doesn't. When you realize that what works is only inflating status, you can avoid a ton of trouble and embarrasment attempting to model a psychopath and instead live a good life utilizing what benefits you can from dark triad behavior - inflate status through certain actions, but no reason to become mean/sociopathic/emotionless or what have you.
Mirin

The solution for a nice guy is in my opinion is to be at least a little bit nacissistic (as per character, not per taking a lot of selfies things) cause the problem with a nice guy is they have high or even too much selfless character. Being a little nacissistic can at least diminish the needs to please everybody and should prioritize the self first. Too much nacissistic behavior is however can create a problem, so don't overdo it and be a reasonable person. Be a not a nice guy person and being a stupid asshole is two different things. About treating women that way, just a reminder, everything has a risk and consequence especially in regards of social relationship and if you have to ask how to act certain way in this forum then you most probably can't handle the consequence if something bad happen. Theory and stories sometimes missing a lot of things from complete pictures of reality.

Just have a traumatic event in your childhood and become a narcissist and/or sociopath

That's my only problem, sometimes I just treat them so nicely, I care bout them

Being a dick does nothing to get you laid, it's all looks. This reads like PUA bullshit. Girls like being negged by attractive guys because it demonstrates his abundance mentality due to his looks. If you don't have his looks then that sort of behaviour comes across anti-social if not autistic.

Treat people with a baseline level of politeness, and if they are nice to you, reciprocate their niceness. If they are bitches, reciprocate. That's how normal people interact and how normies get laid.