How to turn $2,700 into $270,000 with stocks?

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
I have $2,700 in credit card credit. Is there a way to turn this into $270,000 for all my surgeries? (Fast) like in 1 week I mean.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, User28823, rand anon and 14 others
I actually give loans to people with 540-650 credit score.

You'd need a little more money though, you can put up to like 490% Interest on these loans in some states.

You loan to people with average scores because they are the most likely to only make minimum payments which means more interest paid to you.

You can also easily sue for your money if they fuck around :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alekspolska88, Bonecel01, aspiringexcel and 9 others
mfer is using credit :feelshah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and ItsOver999
Join hustler university

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KaptRocket, rand anon, RealFunkyFlamingo and 4 others
I have $2,700 in credit card credit. Is there a way to turn this into $270,000 for all my surgeries? (Fast) like in 1 week I mean.
U cant turn 2.700k to 270,000k in 1 week that's just delusional.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ItsOver999

You'd need a little more money though, you can put up to like 490% Interest on these loans in some states.

You loan to people with average scores because they are the most likely to only make minimum payments which means more interest paid to you.

You can also easily sue for your money if they fuck around :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
What’s your average annual roi?

What’s your average annual roi?
I haven't quantified it that way, too many numbers.

I set the terms up like this
4mo - $400
6mo - $800
1yr - $1,200

The 4mo one returns like 12k per year for one person, people in a hard time need money, they don't read the contract.

I debit 96 bucks and like 20 of it goes to the principal LOL.

For the people granted the $400 loan, I do not give them shit for late payments, unless their debt to income ratio is good.

I might be greedy, but I'm only 99% of a bad person.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, 케이제이, Richard Cheese and 2 others

Didn't realize looksmax got mafia members

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, Sny, wollet2 and 2 others
unironically put it on parlays for sports. One of them is bound to hit

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Didn't realize looksmax got mafia members
It’s not even that complex to do.

It’s like one of those ideas you complicate in your head, but when u finally do it u wish u started doing it years ago.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
The only way is through some options trading , ideally long term but you wont really get that ROI ( return on investment ) unless you get very lucky with a massive move ,a far OTM ( out of the money ) option .

I tried some options trading and managed to get a x30 investment with a 6 month investment horizon. It was for coinbase options . It went from 70 to 280, I had some OTM options at 180,and sold it at 240. The profit was about 60% more if I sold at the top but its really hard to do that obviously.

Sometimes going too far OTM can reduce gains actually.

I also did a ton of plays on FOMC ( federal open market committee ) days which are basically every 6 weeks. The next 2 days can be volatile ( but not always ) so in the end the option writer gets the last laugh when even if you HEDGE you get theta fucked and nothing happens.
The successful times I had options that were gonna expire in 2 days go nuts, about a 40-60x return.

I did the same thing for CPI ( consumer price index ) . A few occasion the market went bonkers and the options did a few thousand %, 40-60x return.

But because like 80-90% of the time nothing happens it can be many months till anything happens, and then by then you would have lost a decent amount. So when you eventually hit the " big win " it ends up being a net gain of probably like x7-12, when you factor all the losses . Still good but nothing as when a long term option goes ITM

I was thinking of going long on microstratyegy, and 600$ would have turned into 120k , not kidding.
Instead I went long on Coinbase and turned 1000 to 30K. Not terrible, but fucking cucked if I had gotten Microstrategy.

I also had some positions on bitcoin miners that were up 30k in mid December, but because I did not pull out in time the investments crashed quickly in a week and I sold for only like +5k profit. So timing can be hard, so best to sell in intervals

As for funding the options trade, you gotta sadly wage slave. Everyday I work a job I hate. But its what I do to fund this options trading.

or for the true Degens, Zero day options . On Friday every option is a 0 day and their dirt cheap, but if the market is flat you lose everything , but if it moves, you can turn like 50$ in to a x20-100 easily . So if you invest more to gain .But most fo the time it wont be much.

ALTERNATIVELY, you can consider going Long on Crypto Alts.

You wont get the crazy gains in a short time frame like options, but you dont risk blowing up everything in a day if you do super short term options like 1 or 2 days, or f

Its more safe as you dont have to worry about timing and shit, but you have to DCA ( dollar cost average ) .

The best coins are gonna be in MEMES and AI coins

For meme coins , get PEPE , that can easily hit a 100 billion market cap as Elon shilled it . Its like 3 billion right now

and the millionaire coin that could easily turn a 500$ to 100K woudl be APU Coin. It has a market cap of 250 million. I consider APU coin the SHIB equivalent of DOGE. Shib Peaked at about 40 Billion Market cap or 40% of Doge Peak Market cap of 100 Billion .

250 Million to 40 billion is a X160 gain. I do think its likely in the short term bitcoin will hit 40-50k, and as we know alts tend to go down a lot more. So I think we might see APU hit 100-150 million. If you invest at 150 million market cap , and it hits 40 Billion, that is a x260 gain.

So lets say x200, a 500$ investment turns into 100,000. And unlike options you can continue to Dollar Cost average .

As for the other AI coins, you got coins like Fetch AI , Singularity net , Their ROI from current market caps is going to be less, but it is the hot trend of this year in crypto and the stock market.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, NotoriousLoser and ItsOver999
The only way is through some options trading , ideally long term but you wont really get that ROI ( return on investment ) unless you get very lucky with a massive move ,a far OTM ( out of the money ) option .

I tried some options trading and managed to get a x30 investment with a 6 month investment horizon. It was for coinbase options . It went from 70 to 280, I had some OTM options at 180,and sold it at 240. The profit was about 60% more if I sold at the top but its really hard to do that obviously.

I also did a ton of plays on FOMC ( federal open market committee ) days which are basically every 6 weeks. The next 2 days can be volatile ( but not always ) so in the end the option writer gets the last laugh when even if you HEDGE you get theta fucked and nothing happens.
The successful times I had options that were gonna expire in 2 days go nuts, about a 40-60x return.

I did the same thing for CPI ( consumer price index ) . A few occasion the market went bonkers and the options did a few thousand %, 40-60x return.

But because like 80-90% of the time nothing happens it can be many months till anything happens, and then by then you would have lost a decent amount. So when you eventually hit the " big win " it ends up being a net gain of probably like x7-12, when you factor all the losses . Still good but nothing as when a long term option goes ITM

I was thinking of going long on microstratyegy, and 600$ would have turned into 120k , not kidding.
Instead I went long on Coinbase and turned 1000 to 30K. Not terrible, but fucking cucked if I had gotten Microstrategy.

I also had some positions on bitcoin miners that were up 30k in mid December, but because I did not pull out in time the investments crashed quickly in a week and I sold for only like +5k profit. So timing can be hard, so best to sell in intervals

As for funding the options trade, you gotta sadly wage slave. Everyday I work a job I hate. But its what I do to fund this options trading.

or for the true Degens, Zero day options . On Friday every option is a 0 day and their dirt cheap, but if the market is flat you lose everything , but if it moves, you can turn like 50$ in to a x20-100 easily . So if you invest more to gain .But most fo the time it wont be much.

You wont get the crazy gains in a short time frame like options, but you dont risk blowing up everything in a day if you do super short term options like 1 or 2 days, or f

Its more safe as you dont have to worry about timing and shit, but you have to DCA ( dollar cost average ) .

For meme coins , get PEPE , that can easily hit a 100 billion market cap as Elon shilled it . Its like 3 billion right now

and the millionaire coin that could easily turn a 500$ to 100K woudl be APU Coin. It has a market cap of 250 million. I consider APU coin the SHIB equivalent of DOGE. Shib Peaked at about 40 Billion Market cap or 40% of Doge Peak Market cap of 100 Billion .

250 Million to 40 billion is a X160 gain. I do think its likely in the short term bitcoin will hit 40-50k, and as we know alts tend to go down a lot more. So I think we might see APU hit 100-150 million. If you invest at 150 million market cap , and it hits 40 Billion, that is a x260 gain.

So lets say x200, a 500$ investment turns into 100,000. And unlike options you can continue to Dollar Cost average .

As for the other AI coins, you got coins like Fetch AI , Singularity net , Their ROI from current market caps is going to be less, but it is the hot trend of this year in crypto and the stock market.
He's not reading all that bro, his patience actually has him asking dumbass questions like how to turn 2.7k into 270k

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Gambling

• Love it
Reactions: 91302
It’s not even that complex to do.

It’s like one of those ideas you complicate in your head, but when u finally do it u wish u started doing it years ago.
what platform do u use, and how do u deal with legal side of things and getting fico scores and stuff. jewmaxxing sounds fun

He's not reading all that bro, his patience actually has him asking dumbass questions like how to turn 2.7k into 270k
Even if he doesn't read through it , Others reading it might find it useful

• +1
Head to some sports hub and make a bet with a drunk there on a sports game or somethin. Free money right there.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
what platform do u use,
Coded my own.
The only "platform" I use is stripe for billing.
and how do u deal with legal side of things
Start a C-Corp then an LLC, subsidize the LLC.
and getting fico scores
When they consent to a credit pull, the smart way is that the form you have them put their info in is directly connected to transunion (via HTTP req)

That way when they submit the form, TransUnion automatically does the credit check and u dont have to do shit.
jewmaxxing sounds fun
The only reason to live in America. If you aren't greedy, u will 100% be happier with the CCP

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, incel194012940, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Coded my own.
The only "platform" I use is stripe for billing.

Start a C-Corp then an LLC, subsidize the LLC.

When they consent to a credit pull, the smart way is that the form you have them put their info in is directly connected to transunion (via HTTP req)

That way when they submit the form, TransUnion automatically does the credit check and u dont have to do shit.

The only reason to live in America. If you aren't greedy, u will 100% be happier with the CCP
Noice. How do u advertise it? Why do people choose you over just using their credit card? and finally, are u able to hurt their credit core if they dont pay up?

• +1
Noice. How do u advertise it?
You don't have to, look at the economy. Poor peoeple are poorer than ever.
Why do people choose you over just using their credit card?
Unsecured credit cards require at least 720 for a limit worth while.
and finally, are u able to hurt their credit core if they dont pay up?
Yes, and ideally your contract has an arbitration agreement which in simple terms, is a completely rigged process in which you have 0% chance to lose.

If they sign an arbitration agreement, then they cannot take you to court, which benefits me and the predatory terms presented in the loan.

The only people safe from this method are members of the military, or direct spouse/kids.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, 케이제이 and NoCope
fuck u nigger i read it but i prob wont apply any of it

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
send it to me ill send 270k back

• +1
Reactions: LabMale__

Ok so Zero Day Options

Is it possible to lose more than I bet? So if I put $50 is it possible I owe $2,000 for example? (I know basically nothing)

??

Yes, and ideally your contract has an arbitration agreement which in simple terms, is a completely rigged process in which you have 0% chance to lose.

If they sign an arbitration agreement, then they cannot take you to court, which benefits me and the predatory terms presented in the loan.

The only people safe from this method are members of the military, or direct spouse/kids.
How much you usually lend? My question is, how much $ to suspend into gravity for this project to start bringing in income so I am able to cover all the costs and stuff. This seems so simple, yet the most genius thing to do. Why reinvent a bike if you can do what always has been done

Ok so Zero Day Options

Is it possible to lose more than I bet? So if I put $50 is it possible I owe $2,000 for example? (I know basically nothing)

??
dont do options trading

How much you usually lend?
TBH, most people chose the 1.2k option, starting out I would restrict that option.

If u say "We can't do 1.2k, but does $800 work" their brains go nuts and they click every accept button without reading a letter.

My average amount is around $650 ish.
My question is, how much $ to suspend into gravity for this project to start bringing in income so I am able to cover all the costs and stuff.
Like to break even? I'd start out with 5x the lowest amount you want to loan. That way you can get a few people on the hook to generate CF. Luckily there is no commitment on your end, and the money isn't gone until you lend it, which is protected under a contract.
This seems so simple, yet the most genius thing to do. Why reinvent a bike if you can do what always has been done
Most people are painfully lazy. It takes about 3k-ish to get started which weeds out 99% of people even though it shouldn't take a person even with a dead average job 4 months to save 3k.

It's funded a lot of other ventures for me.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, incel194012940 and NoCope
Ok so Zero Day Options

??
Absolutely, options aren't recommended because in the worst case scenario you can end up owing.

The loss is uncapped, whereas a security can only drop to $0. Options can go into the negatives.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
TBH, most people chose the 1.2k option, starting out I would restrict that option.

If u say "We can't do 1.2k, but does $800 work" their brains go nuts and they click every accept button without reading a letter.

Like to break even? I'd start out with 5x the lowest amount you want to loan. That way you can get a few people on the hook to generate CF. Luckily there is no commitment on your end, and the money isn't gone until you lend it, which is protected under a contract.

Most people are painfully lazy. It takes about 3k-ish to get started which weeds out 99% of people even though it shouldn't take a person even with a dead average job 4 months to save 3k.

Is there an example of a competitor's website you can show me, please? Just wanna read ToS and research this shit tonight, would appreciate it a lot

• +1
Is there an example of a competitor's website you can show me, please?
Type in your browser "Quick loans for bad credit"

You'll see 1,000s of examples.
Just wanna read ToS and research this shit tonight, would appreciate it a lot
Make sure u don't overcomplicate it. It's really as easy as I am making it sound.

fuck u nigger i read it but i prob wont apply any of it
Read all of it bro, you wont regret. The key is to think long term , like the alt coins like Pepe and Apu , and the other ai coins .

I would say mid June to mid July market should bottom out . Rushing to make long tern positons isn't good. Build a position gradually , and don't think how to do x100 investment .

Think how can I do a x5-8 , and then it's just a matter of not losing all your shit and eventually repeating it . A few years you might get lucky , or flat, or lose some . But with good risk management you won't lose too much

• +1
Reactions: NoCope

Make sure u don't overcomplicate it. It's really as easy as I am making it sound.
Tysm. You dont deal with p2p loans at all, all directly come from ur wallet?

The 4mo one returns like 12k per year for one person, people in a hard time need money, they don't read the contract.
wow, 3k% returns is crazy

Read all of it bro, you wont regret. The key is to think long term , like the alt coins like Pepe and Apu , and the other ai coins .

I would say mid June to mid July market should bottom out . Rushing to make long tern positons isn't good. Build a position gradually , and don't think how to do x100 investment .

Think how can I do a x5-8 , and then it's just a matter of not losing all your shit and eventually repeating it . A few years you might get lucky , or flat, or lose some . But with good risk management you won't lose too much
Why shitcoins, and not BTC aka the symbol of this whole thing?

I have a better question. is arbitrage able to be opted out upon signature of the contract, or can the loan only be given out if arbitrage is agreed upon? i remember taking out loans (not checked through credit score, small ones) and then just opting out of arbitrage, and denying permission to charge me. Their business model is built on ignorance of an average person who won't read ToS. my question is, how protected are you against smartass niggas who gonna try that

I have a better question. is arbitrage able to be opted out upon signature of the contract, or can the loan only be given out if arbitrage is agreed upon? i remember taking out loans (not checked through credit score, small ones) and then just opting out of arbitrage,
A contract within compliance of the law, what you say goes. Arbitration is something you can force.
and denying permission to charge me.
Yea you can revoke ACH perms pretty easy as a receiver, but this is why you clearly state the steps you will take in the event of late/no payment.
Their business model is built on ignorance of an average person who won't read ToS. my question is, how protected are you against smartass niggas who gonna try that
Point of the LLC subsidized within a C-Corp.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

are these just personal loans? have you issued out car loans or payday loans?

if someone didn't care about their credit rating could they just not pay and screw you over? i mean you could probably get at least some of the money thru courts/agreements but someone with a brain could drag that out for a long time and give u peanuts a month afterwards

• +1
are these just personal loans? have you issued out car loans or payday loans?
Yes, they are personal loans. Although, practically people will call them payday loans due to the term length and laxx requirements.

I have never done car loans because cars depreciate, but the time you repo a car it's already lost you so much money it's not worth it for anyone besides a dealership, who can justify the loss with the volume of sales they have from their entire lot of vehicles.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
if someone didn't care about their credit rating could they just not pay and screw you over? i mean you could probably get at least some of the money thru courts/agreements but someone with a brain could drag that out for a long time and give u peanuts a month afterwards
Arbitration means they cannot go to court, and any conflicts are resolved between Party A and B.

When you subsidize companies, it allows Main Company to say Sister Company has a reported loss because of Person C.

Which means you can sue them thru the parent company and the average person (keep in mind, the target audience are people who r alr broke) will shit bricks even at the thought of a Corporate Entity suing them, even if they've never heard of the company.

All you do with these people is act super nice and accept any amount of money they can pay you, even if it's 5 bucks a month. That's because under contract, they will own you until the principal and all interest is paid in full.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

bro can you explain more about the market cap stuff and how that impacts the worth and whatnot thats really interesting

I started investing 1 year ago
I buy some dividend stocks, and volatile stocks (the miners but I’m currently in a deficit on it), but no options as I don’t know where to buy them
Same for coins, actually idk if coin options exists
When I profit it’s usually between 10%-100% but never more, should I start trading options, is it the only way to make big money?

I have bought Pepe at 0.77 dollars and it peaked at 1.1 yesterday, I considered selling as we reached the ath and I’m not sure I could go higher because as soon as we reach this value it dumps to 0.9

You're going to hell, repent you wicked demon.

• Love it
Why shitcoins, and not BTC aka the symbol of this whole thing?
Bitcoin is at 65k, which is a 1.3 trillion market cap. Do you really think this can do a x100 to 130 trillion. Gold is at 11.5 trillion, and its been having diminishing returns. The higher the market cap the harder it is to get gains.

You can alternatively invest in crypto linked stocks like Microstrategy ( company that holds 220K bitcoin ) and it does like x2 of bitcoin, and you can get options on it ( though now their extremely expensive so you wont get much roi but if it becomes less, due to the IV ( implied volatility ) decreasing their might be a opportunity down the road.

Bitcoin itself has options on the BITO ticker , but their not the best priced. Their still might be opportunities . This is for american cels.

Eurocels have derebit, which has bitcoin and ether options. You also can do margin trading , where the brokerage platform will let you borrow in america generally up to 2-3x your portfolio balance, and outside of us jurisdiction platforms like bitmex offer like x10 margin.

Note that the USA platform of coinnbase offers up to x10 leverage on bitcoin and ether btw. For stocks generally its x2, and some brokerages x3

You can thus make a lot more money on a asset that is not as volatile . The USA platform of coinnbase offers up to x10 leverage on bitcoin and ether btw.

Invest in the Tesla bubble.

Just sell your kidney bro. You can live with one kidney anyways.

• +1
Reactions: LabMale__