How to turn a match into a lay?

Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
Just matched with a polish chick who is in my hometown for the Formula 1 jfl. How do I message and turn this into a lay, i am so fucking desperate tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Erik-Jón
be gl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 19551
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Edgar
you can't tbh

it depends a lot, the logistics, how down to fuck she is, how better looking are the other guys she matched with, if she has another guy irl (guy irl will always come first), I can go on and on.

just ask her out asap and see if she's receptive.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 19551 and 3 others
Be chad

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez
you can't tbh

it depends a lot, the logistics, how down to fuck she is, how better looking are the other guys she matched with, if she has another guy irl (guy irl will always come first), I can go on and on.

just ask her out asap and see if she's receptive.
What are some good openers? She is only here until the 12 June

Tell me how it went

What are some good openers? She is only here until the 12 June
It's already over if you're thinking about openers. If you're really good looking then you'll just ask her if she's free.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
It's already over if you're thinking about openers. If you're really good looking then you'll just ask her if she's free.
I just dmed Netflix m chill? 😈

• +1
Reactions: Sal
She is ogre af

Matching her doesn't mean shit. Well it does, but if you're the bottom of the barrel for her matches you have to put in loads of work and this assumes she's not using tinder as a joke

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Edgar
Basically every girl on tinder is gonna be flooded with DMs form HTNs n chadlites, so unless ur chad mcthundercock, or their type exactly, you have say something different to get a response

I get a very high response rate

The key is, say something that they basically HAVE to respond to. Pickup lines and just asking to meet or fuck straight away is useless if theyre not actively waiting for u to message them and already have u in their head

Once u get the first response, u get the vibe if they wanna smash or not anyway

For example, say something about their appearance or their profile, theyll feel obliged to respond.

Can give some DM examples if u want where ive gotten the shag

Last edited:
  • Woah
The key is, say something that they basically HAVE to respond to. Pickup lines and just asking to meet or fuck straight away is useless if theyre not actively waiting for u to message them and already have u in their head
"Bitch, I took your mother as a hostage. Come to XXX at 7 p.m. or I will rape and kill your mother, bitch!" :feelshehe:
"Take condoms, gonna need to spread your legs, if you want your Mommy back alive, bitch" :feelshehe:

• +1
slaying is possible only for chadlites 6'+ low inhibit and strong NT

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19905 and Edgar
Just matched with a polish chick who is in my hometown for the Formula 1 jfl. How do I message and turn this into a lay, i am so fucking desperate tbh
Get her instagram talk about her college life for a little bit the get her phone number flirt until she feels comfortable with you and go for the link up

• +1
Basically every girl on tinder is gonna be flooded with DMs form HTNs n chadlites, so unless ur chad mcthundercock, or their type exactly, you have say something different to get a response

I get a very high response rate

For example, say something about their appearance or their profile, theyll feel obliged to respond.

Can give some DM examples if u want where ive gotten the shag
Pm me some examples I wanna improve my game

• +1
Just try and get her to go for drinks and have some logistics plan ideally.

My confidence is too crushed and I have a mental breakdown if I try and go on dates now but I know that in the past I could get much better looking girls by phrasing it as "drinks and see what happens" than "invite me over to fuck right now".

• +1
Get her instagram talk about her college life for a little bit the get her phone number flirt until she feels comfortable with you and go for the link up
It is over I already dmed her Netflix n chill :feelshaha: