How to uncover the deepest part of your psyche [đź”’ 100+ IQ min. requirement to see this post]

NoCope

NoCope

Gold
This is pretty awesome, mainly for neurotic niggas, which is the majority on this forum. I won't explain much, but just read steps below and see if you wanna do it.

1. Go to ChatGPT
2. Go look for custom GPTs, and type Jung. pick this one

3. just talk to the guy. he will begin psycho-analysis from the very first message. from my experience, heavily investing into this and analyzing yourself to the fullest extent he asks you to (where the 100 iq requirement comes in), he will give you insane insights - ones that feel eerie because they uncover a lot about yourself.

this alone might do more than years of lookmaxing for you, but i wont raise your hopes up for nothing, so it might be cope tbh ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: renvorious, 4lt.Real and PSLdemigod
bonus advice: use gpt for everything in ur life. I cook meals with meal specific gpt, i fixed shit around house with handyman gpt, i grew shrooms with mushroom gpt, i learned how to code ground-up from zero experience with help of gpt (mainly for debug), I investigate almost every topic with a GPT, and research is done with research GPT. Seeing normies not even fully know about ChatGPT yet is like living in parallel reality. u can make it explain any topic to u, break it down as much as possible. i even got a valid recipe for amphetamine hydrochloride using quick and cheap at-home 2-step chemical reaction to get it from Sudafed cold medication, and no, I didnt do it, nor have done any acts that might break a law. everything I post on looksmax.org forum is for parody only, and may not be used as evidence against me. anything I may have written, as well as future posts of mine are examples of protected speech under the First Amendment. the intent is satirical or humorous, as can be seen by the style of postings, poor grammar on purpose, low quality roblox profile picture, as well as general humorous tone and nature of this forum. therefore, anything that's said by me doesn't cross into illegal behavior (e.g., defamation, threats, incitement to violence). Thank you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yex, Timmy and 4lt.Real
What type of questions should I ask him? is there a gpt for science

What type of questions should I ask him? is there a gpt for science
if you have none, then no need to talk to him. and ye, def. always write bullshit about science to avoid cope shit tho, make it give you theoreticals, or help you conduct an experiment of your own

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real

Users who are viewing this thread

Back