How to use accutane on my own?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Dosage? What tests to get before starting it? Should i stop tret?

Don't just don't. This medicine is not a joke. Go to a dermatomogist

Don't just don't. This medicine is not a joke. Go to a dermatomogist
i booked it, im in queue for 2 months now and i bet it in the end he gonna convince me not to take accutane and will tell to buy some random cream fuck dermatologists, last time ive been there i got prescribed a kenelog injector

i was doing low dose 10mg a day, back when i was self-medicating accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Idk where u from but where u need a recipe form a derma to but accutane. You could go on a low dose accutane and then see what your derm says but u will not see results in 2 mounths

steroid users usually take about 10mg daily which is a small dose. From what i heard you can use the isotretinoin dose calculator and put in your body weight, it should show your upper cumulative dose, now from here depending on how you wanna do it you can either take 20mg a day which will make the course longer but side effects less mild, Or you can take a higher dose for a shorter course and harsh side effects. Take your dose until you meet your upper cumulative dose.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tai Lung
You can get it over with in a week by taking a month's dose all at once
1500mg daily for a few days and you'll be clear

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You can get it over with in a week by taking a month's dose all at once
1500mg daily for a few days and you'll be clear
shut the fuck up faggot

Accutane isn’t a joke. You need a doctor to not only monitor your progress but also keep an eye out for potential health risks. Either find a redpilled dermatologist or hop on birth control JFL

Accutane isn’t a joke. You need a doctor to not only monitor your progress but also keep an eye out for potential health risks. Either find a redpilled dermatologist or hop on birth control JFL
OP should hop on birth control regardless to avoid spreading his subhuman genes