HOW TO USE ANKI FAST (HIGH IQCELS GTFIH)

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
Need help fr I need to be up at 5:30 to pray then start studying from 6am to 12pm, I have all my anki cards ready to be memorised but I want to learn and memorise all of them as fast as possible

I have 2 decks for each subject

Biology = 2 decks for year 1 + 2 content each of them have roughly 500-800 cards

Likewise for chemistry

I need to memorise these as fast as possible so I can move onto finishing 1000+ past paper questions before my first exam starts in 5 months

Need help fr I need to be up at 5:30 to pray then start studying from 6am to 12pm, I have all my anki cards ready to be memorised but I want to learn and memorise all of them as fast as possible

I have 2 decks for each subject

Biology = 2 decks for year 1 + 2 content each of them have roughly 500-800 cards

Likewise for chemistry

I need to memorise these as fast as possible so I can move onto finishing 1000+ past paper questions before my first exam starts in 5 months
adderal

You’re a useless dilloncel that needs to be eradicated off the face of this earth

You didn’t even read my thread you utter subhuman?

Go back to tiktok and rub your clit to Jordan barret and Sean o pry eye area you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 51402
if you have the time, 1h 30 sessions with 5 minute breaks inbetween so you don't lose that momentum, if you don't have that much, then 30 minute sessions with 5 minute breaks inbetween, max brain output trustt

• +1
Reactions: coispet
if you have the time, 1h 30 sessions with 5 minute breaks inbetween so you don't lose that momentum, if you don't have that much, then 30 minute sessions with 5 minute breaks inbetween, max brain output trustt
What about learning them, I haven’t covered the content in a while so I’m pretty much starting from scratch, i wanna learn the cards as fast as possible and not review them yet, reviewing them will be easy

What about learning them, I haven’t covered the content in a while so I’m pretty much starting from scratch, i wanna learn the cards as fast as possible and not review them yet, reviewing them will be easy
active recall, basically read the information, then cover what you're trying to learn and see if you can recall what it was, do this until you can get it right around 70% of the time, then come back to it.

• +1
Reactions: coispet