HOW To use height to my advantage in pulling? (6'7)

Ah normies, when they gonna learn that 6'7 is too tall and will intimidate, i can assure that ur an ogre because of 6'7 height btw prolly long midface too

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, socialcel and clinno1
Ah normies, when they gonna learn that 6'7 is too tall and will intimidate, i can assure that ur an ogre because of 6'7 height btw prolly long midface too
''Ah normies''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, wackedchives and clinno1
Another height doesn't matter unless you are 5'6 or below post.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
from what I recall you’re skinny fat ogre. Hit the weights for a bit, roid up, get Stacy. Should be easy at 6’7…..
i have pretty good amount of muscle( been hitting gym for 1year) but i got like 22-24%bf ( when im in clothes people say i look skinny)

At the height of 6'7 ur too tall and u will intimidate foids. My advice is try going to clubs, you will be the tallest one there prob. and girls will be drunk so it will be easier to talk to them+ height will halo u(that will only get u hoes tho).

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
not even ogre, 6'7 is borderline deformed kyphotic lanklet tier. The vast majority of guys above 6'3 look like shit irl, not like Tyler Maher and Chico

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and asdvek
At the height of 6'7 ur too tall and u will intimidate foids. My advice is try going to clubs, you will be the tallest one there prob. and girls will be drunk so it will be easier to talk to them+ height will halo u(that will only get u hoes tho).
If there is legs lengthening there must be legs shortening, he should cut of 3-4 inches of tibia and he will be fine. I would go that route.

Another height doesn't matter unless you are 5'6 or below post.
not even ogre, 6'7 is borderline deformed kyphotic lanklet tier. The vast majority of guys above 6'3 look like shit irl, not like Tyler Maher and Chico
yeah bhais totally true... 6'0 Stacy will choose 6'3 over 6'7 HTN you're right (y)(y)(y)

Too young for clubs