How to use hydroquinone + tret together

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
I bought both, hydroquinone to fix hyperpigmentation and tret for better skin in general (0.025)

I intend on using them both at night because that’s what I’ve heard people usually do but not sure how to use them both together lol (ik stupid question)

Should I use tret 3x a week to avoid getting the gay shiny glossy look and hydroquinone for the other 4 days? Or do I need to use hydroquinone everyday to see results

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
The hydroquinone is pretty shitty tbh. It will leave patches of light spots on ur skin. And its only temporary. After u stop using the pigment will come back and may be worse. Best option is gluthatione + vitamin c for dark spots

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, subanimal, okwiwhd and 2 others
The hydroquinone is pretty shitty tbh. It will leave patches of light spots on ur skin. And its only temporary. After u stop using the pigment will come back and may be worse. Best option is gluthatione + vitamin c for dark spots
Did you experience this? How long did you use it for and are you sure you applied it correctly and evenly

Did you experience this? How long did you use it for and are you sure you applied it correctly and evenly
Ye i applied only to dark spots and used for months. Its trash

Ye i applied only to dark spots and used for months. Its trash
I’m planning on using it for my whole face, I don’t think I’ll get light spots if I do that

I’m planning on using it for my whole face, I don’t think I’ll get light spots if I do that
Dont do that either. Theres no way tk get a perfectly even concentration kn skin and because of how potent hydroquinone is, it will just cause patches all over

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Allornothing
No just apply them at the same time. Thin first then thicker.

If you are using tret gel then that comes first. If you are using tret cream, then the thicker cream of the two goes on last (I think it’s tret).

• +1
Reactions: coispet
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11 and Skywalker
No just apply them at the same time. Thin first then thicker.

If you are using tret gel then that comes first. If you are using tret cream, then the thicker cream of the two goes on last (I think it’s tret).
Oh yeah and wait at least 5 mins in between (preferably 30)

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Dont do that either. Theres no way tk get a perfectly even concentration kn skin and because of how potent hydroquinone is, it will just cause patches all over
bro hopefully that doesn't happen. I bought some to get rid of a dark upper lip (that makes me look like a monkey) and I'm terrified my skin is gonna turn red or sum ROFL