How to use Melanotan 2 in the winter?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
MT2 only requires you to stay in the sun for a minimal amount of time for it to work well. Like 5 to 10 minutes a week if it's warm should be adequite enough.

The problem however seems that we're still talking about strong UV rays, so does that mean our only option would be going to tanning beds? and if yes, how the fuck do we actually do that? I don't think they'd accept you to stay for like only 10 minutes and then leave again and return the next week.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing
UPDATE: I just called up my local tanning bed company and asked what the minimal time would be to be at the sunbeds.

I basically explained her I'm starting melanotan 2 (She knew what it was, high IQ) and how I wouldn't need more than about 10 minutes a week for the tanning to work.

She said it's very common in tanning salons to have the ability to stay for atleast 5 minutes, and how at this local tanning bed place that's the standard.

TLDR: You can use MT2 even in the winter, just find a good tanning salon where you know about how long you can stay minimally and maximally. I'll be going up to 15 min a week at first.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 4416, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
what dosage do you use? my first time using it i used 1mg and underestimated the sides and felt like shit and got a ton more moles

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
what dosage do you use? my first time using it i used 1mg and underestimated the sides and felt like shit and got a ton more moles
1MG?!?! :feelsgah: cmon bro you failed at step 1
Im using no more than 250mcg during the starting phase, will have to look what's best for after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, LooksJourney and noorwoodinfinite
1MG?!?! :feelsgah: cmon bro you failed at step 1
Im using no more than 250mcg during the starting phase, will have to look what's best for after

Thank man, mirin. i'm low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you inject that right?

I tanned in autumn, tanning beds outside etc

Sunbeds are like haircuts you just pay as you want them and 15 minutes is the maximum for ones I go to

you still considering peptides?

No it's a cope for working out
you doing anything else to grow, or did you just conclude it was fully cope

i’m also getting some looksmaxing shit today lll

you doing anything else to grow, or did you just conclude it was fully cope

i’m also getting some looksmaxing shit today lll
Lack of evidence of it working at 18 whatsoever and height isn't really my issue anyways (6'1 with lifts)

I'm just an ugly ass nigga

I am 16 bro I can't sub bed max

JFL at changing my beautiful pale skin with redish tret glow for melano tan+skin cancer and wrinkles, no thanks.

I'm a coping cumskin in weak denial of the fact women prever tanned darker guys and not pale nerds like me who browse /pol/at 2 am
Agreed!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 2157
Also to any viewers. Went to the tanning salon today after injecting about 200mcg, was uncomfortable and the girl wasn't expecting a guy to come in but I stayed for about 10 min and it went pretty well. Checked multiple times and saw I was turning reddish already so I quit and went back home. Might do it another time this week to get more tan.

And btw don't fall for loading phase bullshit, it's a meme, just use it before you're going tanning cause it won't have an effect unless you're tanning anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Who the fuck cares about what women prefer, it is what i prefer, the ones who don't like pale skin are already disqualified, you subhuman incel.

• JFL
Who the fuck cares about what women prefer, it is what i prefer, the ones who don't like pale skin are already disqualified, you subhuman incel.
HAHAHA Holy shit this might just be the biggest cope I've ever read

So you don't think it matters what women find most attractive? Then why the fuck are you on this site? By "disqualifing" as if you have any position to select women in 2020 anyways, you'll just be left over with some noodle whores and pajeetas, good luck mate. Coping muh intellectualism muh philosophy muh history faggot, calling others incel :feelskek: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, ascentium, Bigfatpersonboy and 2 others
Who the fuck cares about what women prefer? Are you serious? Tans look more masculine on man and healthy for everybody, and you're seriously mentally ill if you deny you care about female validation just like all men do.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and lasthope
HAHAHA Holy shit this might just be the biggest cope I've ever read

So you don't think it matters what women find most attractive? Then why the fuck are you on this site? By "disqualifing" as if you have any position to select women in 2020 anyways, you'll just be left over with some noodle whores and pajeetas, good luck mate. Coping muh intellectualism muh philosophy muh history faggot, calling others incel :feelskek: :lul:
Who the fuck cares about what women prefer? Are you serious? Tans look more masculine on man and healthy for everybody, and you're seriously mentally ill if you deny you care about female validation just like all men do.

I have had gf's all my life and im pale as milk. All my life ethnic girls have craved my cock just to have a chance of breeding white children, if i travel anywhere in Asia im regarded as high status by default, i have never dated ethnics and never will, and i do choose and reject women and have done it all my life, and those who don't like my pale skin can go suck a bag of nigger dicks, like yourself.

• JFL
I have had gf's all my life and im pale as milk. All my life ethnic girls have craved my cock just to have a chance of breeding white children, if i travel anywhere in Asia im regarded as high status by default, i have never dated ethnics and never will, and i do choose and reject women and have done it all my life, and those who don't like my pale skin can go suck a bag of nigger dicks, like yourself.
FIpYrbl 8PeY5a36dmny0eFrxE6g4A6WptXm2WEveBE
^literally you

Keep writing essays with your disgusting ghost body. Biggest sfcel coper on this site GTFIH.

You're just coping with your race because you're obviously still ugly and need a way to compensate, keep coping, everybody knows what you just wrote is a big delusional pile of cope you faggot.

@apollothegun @SubhumanCurrycel@Dante1 @Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, AlwaysHaveQuestions, LooksJourney and 3 others
why use tanning beds as a man?
are u that pale or wht

Where the best source for it and the kit I got from tru tan was shit cos once the bottor was past halfway soo hard to get it out anyone found it easy to get the melotan into the syringe links please

• +1
why use tanning beds as a man?
are u that pale or wht
Yeah obviously otherwise I wouldn't bother with them. I'm onpy using it to get tan together with mt2 shots before

Where the best source for it and the kit I got from tru tan was shit cos once the bottor was past halfway soo hard to get it out anyone found it easy to get the melotan into the syringe links please
Lovemelanotan

Oh and to anyone here buying it. I can't stress enough to only use it before you're going tanning. Don't use it on off days. In fact only use it before you're actively gonna tan and you have it planned. There's no reason to inject if you're not gonna tan cause mt2 only tells your body to build up more dark pigment when your body gets the trigger to build more in the first place!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Lovemelanotan

Oh and to anyone here buying it. I can't stress enough to only use it before you're going tanning. Don't use it on off days. In fact only use it before you're actively gonna tan and you have it planned. There's no reason to inject if you're not gonna tan cause mt2 only tells your body to build up more dark pigment when your body gets the trigger to build more in the first place!
Sitting inside/being in a low sunlight area while taking it won't do much tbh?

Lovemelanotan

and where you can bacterial static water?

Sitting inside/being in a low sunlight area while taking it won't do much tbh?
Nope unless you take very high dosages, which increases risk of sides + if you have moles they'll get worse

Lovemelanotan

how exactly do you inject? anywhere on body or has to be vein?

You can buy it at the starter pack set
its just sterile water so take care if you use it longer

I think real bacterial water is safer

Hey, I still have 4 vials of it frozen and was wondering whether or not I'd have to wait for the next summer or if I could just use it in the winter (very low UV rates in my country) by using sunbeds only? And whether or not it'd look like an actual tan if I only use sunbeds. Because only using sunbeds without using Melanotan2 can look sketchy if you know what I mean.

I already used 1 vial in the summer but never did it consistently,..

How long you been on for? I’ve just finished up a week, already a bit darker, anyone who says tan is cope is a fucking retard, its a massive halo and makes you look high T and adventurous. Not to mention a tanned face covers up imperfections and redness.

How long you been on for? I’ve just finished up a week, already a bit darker, anyone who says tan is cope is a fucking retard, its a massive halo and makes you look high T and adventurous. Not to mention a tanned face covers up imperfections and redness.
I honestly can't recall.
All I know is that I have 4 vials left and was wondering whether or not I can use them in winter(which means low UV rates outside).
I still have the option sunbeds but I was wondering if even that was worth it while winter.