How to use Shirtless photos on dating apps/messages?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Gymcelling can be a significant SMV boost, especially when you lean down to show your abs and tan

But how Can you take photos aside from the aspie mirror selfie and low-class gym selfie? I feel like putting a gym selfie is so played out and makes you look like you tried really hard to get your physique (which is true but you want to not reveal this). How can you make it look effortless?

Has anyone had changes in their response rate or luck by using shirtless photos?

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Lux
Beach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mewcoper, Stare and 4 others
over if u need to rely on shirtless pics tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Spîke, mewcoper and 4 others
A pic like your avi unironically

• +1
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 7419 and Going2KillMyself
beach or pool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Spîke, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Gymcelling can be a significant SMV boost, especially when you lean down to show your abs and tan

But how Can you take photos aside from the aspie mirror selfie and low-class gym selfie? I feel like putting a gym selfie is so played out and makes you look like you tried really hard to get your physique (which is true but you want to not reveal this). How can you make it look effortless?

Has anyone had changes in their response rate or luck by using shirtless photos?
Look at top fitness models instagram pages you'll see tons of ways to showcase your body besides the cringe mirror selfie.
Guys like Austin dunham, christian guzman and david laid are good for this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 7419 and Going2KillMyself
Any natural setting will do, beach most mainly. Shirtless mirror pic looks too tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7419, Lux and 1 other person
Look at top fitness models instagram pages you'll see tons of ways to showcase your body besides the cringe mirror selfie.
Guys like Austin dunham, christian guzman and david laid are good for this
Yes good idea. Though I do think those guys are basically fitnesscels 24/7. Ideally u want to make it look like fitness is just a casual hobby for you

Any natural setting will do, beach most mainly. Shirtless mirror pic looks too tryhard.
I feel like shirtless mirror pic can be put as an Ig story or something to show you workout occasionally

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Gestapo
send nudes with abs halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lux, Going2KillMyself and 1 other person
send nudes with abs halo
Only if cock is big and you're well groomed and have those aesthetics vlines even then it's risky lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Going2KillMyself
send nudes with abs halo
I mean sure if u are already talking and all that but as a general profile thing? I dont think thats acceptable
Only if cock is big and you're well groomed and have those aesthetics vlines even then it's risky.
I'd do it if I had strong obliques and very lean and sweaty or wet. If Ur dry it looks worse

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Beach chilling seems to be the unanimous consensus. And if you live in a colder area? Seems more challenging that way tbh.

True I forgot.

Disagree tbh
Visit pool incase of colder area, just get a pump before hand I.e do some pressups etc

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Be sure to light fraud

A situation where you would normally take your shirt off, a picture of that. Pool, beach, run etc.