How to use your FUCKING brain (The Ultimate Guide)

noodlelover

noodlelover

Equinox
I was originally going to make this about process optimization but I realized the bigger point is that most people don't significantly think about their goals and how to get to them. This is why they fail.

What will happen if you work hard without fully using your brain

I see people working hard, putting in many hours in every area of life and they're using their intelligence to solve smaller problems on their chosen path to their goals, instead of using their intelligence to find a quicker path and thus they stay poor and alone because they're not competitive.

This is the guy grinding on youtube creating video after video, with content he thinks is high quality instead of doing more research on what people click on. This is "Face and LMS" and "Uninstall", the famous incels who did approach after approach for all of his 20's for Face and LMS, and a thousand approaches for "Uninstall". Instead of fully Leanmaxing in the case of Fame and LMS before he tried a bunch of game strategies. And in the case of Uninstall, doing a thousand approaches without reading any books on pickup theory and finding different strategies to try out, or at minimum using his brain to come up with good strategies, as well as not lean maxing. I don't know what uninstall looks like, but I know in his logs about his pickups he talked about eating pizza before going out everytime, and his voice sounded highly greesey so it couldn't have been good. And then the dellusional incels use cases like his, to prove there's no hope.

And then you have incels on this forum do the opposite mistake, looks maxing forever without ever being good enough for online dating, yet choosing not to learn game, or develop a way to meet women in real life, or fix their inner beliefs and outlooks that give them a toxic deranged vibe even in a picture, or even learn how to get a high quality instagram level status max picture.

How to use your brain

This is all common sense, but I'm writing it because most people fail because they are not using their brain. And honestly, I'm sick of it. Society would be much better if people used their brains.

First your brain is an organ, it needs good sleep, good nutrition (real food), hydration, exercise (for strong heart and blood supply), and distraction free time to do it's thing.

Once you have the above taken care of there are a few methods:

1. Journaling, about your problem, break it down into sub problems and determine the most optimal area of focus. When you learn new information through life experiences, delete your old journals and write new ones to clarify your thoughts. Don't consider writing in this forum pure journaling because everything online is echo chambers and your thoughts will be skewed by the social influence of those echo chambers.

2. Meditation. To have a clear mind, you need good blood flow which means good expansive posture. You need to eliminate distraction, which means no random sounds, or excessive visual stimuli. You could close your eyes. It also means brining your focus back to your problem, or to nothingness when it drifts to something that is not your problem.

And Time

Which ever method you choose, you need to give your brain enough time to solve your problems, and figure out a faster way to get there. We are not talking about a few minutes, but hours and days. The brain is slow at solving big problems. Give it time. You'll think it's wasting time because you're not working hard, but you will save much more time that you used, and actually achieve your goals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, |Daddy_Zygos|, Ethniframementalcel and 4 others
Berserk's journal entry
Date: 14 jan 22

Problem: oneitis won't notice me
Breaking down problem;
-pfl a bit high
-race
-below 90 percentile height
-sub 20 cm dick
-framecel

Determining optimal area of focus: ERR no solution

system crash

run GOER.exe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus, uglybitch, Deleted member 14392 and 11 others
Berserk's journal entry

Breaking down problem;
-pfl a bit high
-race
-sub 20 cm dick
-framecel

system crash

run GOER.exe
This is funny but journal and/or think for longer, 20 hours total. I promise you, you'll find better solutions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Berserk's journal entry

Breaking down problem;
-pfl a bit high
-race
-sub 20 cm dick
-framecel

system crash

run GOER.exe
Face is all that matters
How the fuck is big PFL a bad thing it makes you look dom af and striking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Berserk's journal entry

Breaking down problem;
-pfl a bit high
-race
-sub 20 cm dick
-framecel

system crash

run GOER.exe
Jfl

Summary it for meh. Time is $
Periodically spend 12 hours distraction free thinking about how to reach your goals faster (or what you really want in life), and you'll do much better than constantly working towards your goals.

There's much more info in the thread, as well as examples for why the above is true.

I agree that journaling or video logs are the best way to get bad thoughts out of your mind.

If you want to use your brain just take adderall or modafinil jfl

How do you find someone willing to sell rita ?