HOW TO VIVID/LUCID DREAM MAX (gtfih) (easy hack)

Lux

Lux

Kraken
A couple months ago I heard that if you go to sleep with a nicotine patch you will get insanely vivid dreams/lucid dreams. I've tried it before but since nic is stimulatory I had serious trouble falling asleep (so I'd take it off in bed).

I started trying to quit nic again yesterday & since I was craving a cig in bed I kept it on. Woke up this morning from the most vivid crazy dream I've ever had. Not lucid because I didn't think I was in the dream at the time but I remember it like a memory & was making different choices & shit.

i could make an entire short story about what happened but I doubt anyone would care enough to read. Just know I sexed multiple 10/10 women & piloted a starship. (AND IT'S LIKE I ACTUALLY DID THAT SHIT MEMORY-WISE)

If you want to lucid dream that probably comes w practice mental preparation in bed as well.

tldr invest in expensive nic patches & wear to sleep- you'll thank me later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latino_, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member and 6 others
This works for me every time I wake up at night to take a piss. Basically, go to sleep, wake up 5-6 hours later, go take a piss or just get out of bed for 5 minutes and then go back to sleep. Once you fall asleep you should be lucid dreaming.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and currylightskin
Or you could just take melatonin

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I really lucid dream, know how to lose a dream, I met you in my dreams. In Hollywood looking for freaks, I peruse the scene. People nosy, they wanna know what's wrong with me, do they or do they wanna make a song with me?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Lions mane, magnesium glycinate and meditation when you're awake. Nicotine is very good tho I agree

• +1
Reactions: Lux and currylightskin
Lions mane, magnesium glycinate and meditation when you're awake. Nicotine is very good tho I agree
All of this stupid shit while chad never ate a mushroom

i could make an entire short story about what happened but I doubt anyone would care enough to read. Just know I sexed multiple 10/10 women & piloted a starship. (AND IT'S LIKE I ACTUALLY DID THAT SHIT MEMORY-WISE)
Make the story, i would read

• +1
Reactions: Lux
You need to lucid dream some bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Lux
Getting too excited and stimulated in a lucid dream can easily make you wake up, so if you go around having sex or destroying stuff you can awake at any moment, it's better to take things slowly, just go around calmly, relax, enjoy the scenery, etc...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Lux, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person