How to walk?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Not even kidding, I lowkey walk like an autist

Why do people swing their hands while they walk? Bc it is, objectively, easier to just not swing them.

Whenever I walk I swing them on command, but then it looks as if I am marching.

Do all people force swinging their hands or do they have an impulse to do so?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
good thread. i really dont know. i just look down to avoid thinking about it.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
good thread. i really dont know. i just look down to avoid thinking about it.
I don't get tired from forcing it either. I walk a lot every day too. Its just that I forget to swing them from time to time lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
It is easier to swing your hands, in fact you shouldn't even be swinging your hands they should do it automatically

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Lonenely sigma
Like this

tv land mike kosinski GIF by #Impastor

• JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel, Lonenely sigma and Bartenderofnashv
Not even kidding, I lowkey walk like an autist

Why do people swing their hands while they walk? Bc it is, objectively, easier to just not swing them.

Whenever I walk I swing them on command, but then it looks as if I am marching.

Do all people force swinging their hands or do they have an impulse to do so?
I usually walk with one hand either in a pocket or holding a phone and the other one swinging back and forth… I also skip steps

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Lonenely sigma
It is easier to swing your hands, in fact you shouldn't even be swinging your hands they should do it automatically
I mean, when I relax them completely, they obv don't stand fully still as that would require effort too. They go back and forwards, but thats just a few cms.

How most ppl have them move a meter is weird to me

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I mean, when I relax them completely, they obv don't stand fully still as that would require effort too. They go back and forwards, but thats just a few cms.

How most ppl have them move a meter is weird to me
they're walking wrong too, they're probably also thinking about how they walk and force it, in reality your arms shouldn’t swing for more then a few cm

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Lonenely sigma
I usually walk with one hand either in a pocket or holding a phone and the other one swinging back and forth… I also skip steps
Bingo hahaha, I do the same shit. It looks much more natural when u only have to care about moving one hand

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Focus on keeping your spine straight and center of balance and everything will be corrected naturally

• +1
Bingo hahaha, I do the same shit. It looks much more natural when u only have to care about moving one hand
Yeah dude it jut’s comes naturally, with both hands out I feel like a champanzee walking

• JFL
Mogs me. I walk way funnier. Kinda on my toes and like a autist bunny. It's legit hard to walk normally. Funny thing is I'm super conscious about it when I do it just like you. Most people that walk weird don't even know they do it or don't care

I have long legs and wide big feet, joever. Tell me how to walk with that

• JFL
Mogs me. I walk way funnier. Kinda on my toes and like a autist bunny. It's legit hard to walk normally. Funny thing is I'm super conscious about it when I do it just like you. Most people that walk weird don't even know they do it or don't care

I have long legs and wide big feet, joever. Tell me how to walk with that
wouldn't big feet make it easier tho?

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain