How to whitemaxx?? in my country if you are ugly BUT WHITE you are model

NormieCel666

NormieCel666

Iron
Today I left my house and went to the exclusive areas of my city and some shopping centers, I went to the most expensive area and saw some white guys, if I had not seen about what makes a person beautiful and the lookism theory,PSL I would have thought that they were models or handsome, and in fact the people of my country think so

They were taller than me, they were very well dressed but I looked at their faces and their frames, their shoulders, hair and body and WOOOOW WERE VERY NORMAL ASPECT AND THE MAJORITY OF GUYS WERE UGLY, some looked like numales, but all of them well dressed,they did not have those features on their faces that make you a chad or even a brad:incel::incel:

I went to pull and bear, where he has a reputation for hiring only very beautiful people and the same situation. employers, ugly or upper tier normies, colored eyes, white and tall but if they had black hair, dark skin and brown eyes were very normies and nobody would care shit, but all the employees there had good skin

I went to Zara and the model HAD A GREAT FRONT NW 2 A
if you are whitecel and heightcel you must come to Latin America just dress well.
If all of them were of average height, black hair, brown eyes and brown color nobody would give a shit for them,even some of them would be uglier than me:feelshmm::feelshehe:

Bleaching methods are needed and I think many curries and Latinos will be grateful for that,

The only thing that I imagine is eye surgery to change color or contact lenses + hair dye
but you'll look very stupid using that if you still have dark skin color:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

sorry for my bad english boyos Ahiestaasies Ahiestaasies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
went to Zara and the model HAD A GREAT FRONT NW 2 A
if you are whitecel and heightcel you must come to Latin America just dress well.

Why would I want to for some smelly bean chick.

I'm going to Asia.

• +1
Why would I want to for some smelly bean chick.

I'm going to Asia.

cause latinos are the best until you have to provide for them, then youre in the shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
What country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Barry
Where is this and are the girls hot

• +1
lemme get some prayer hands ? in the responses below for this god-tier white worship! Put 'em down below!

Just ignore that these men you saw were tall, nooooo, it must be because they're white. Their frames (mostly cope but shoulders have a little bit of merit) are good? Nope, they're white that's why. Hair? Reserved for whites only of course. If you're ethnic you can have none of these of course.

Stop the worship. It's cuckery and is only going to make you unhappy.

• +1
lemme get some prayer hands ? in the responses below for this god-tier white worship! Put 'em down below!

Just ignore that these men you saw were tall, nooooo, it must be because they're white. Their frames (mostly cope but shoulders have a little bit of merit) are good? Nope, they're white that's why. Hair? Reserved for whites only of course. If you're ethnic you can have none of these of course.

Stop the worship. It's cuckery and is only going to make you unhappy.
Lol literally all actors from other countries must look white or have white features it's basic lookology.

• +1