How to whiten/lighten your skin?

D

Deleted member 24582

Iron
what is the best method in your opinion and why?

work on your internalised racism incel

what is the best method in your opinion and why?
Just look up for skin lightening products, not whitening first. Most of skin whitening / bleaching products contain chemicals that are extremely toxic to the skin.

Then I think there are some plastic surgeries available in third world countries to whiten the skin, dunno about their long term effectiveness and risk/reward ratio.

So far as I'm concerned, I think you can only remove your tan and prevent your skin from getting darker (spf, hat to cover sun, etc). Then skin lightening products are cope, it might vary from person to person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
vitamin c and tret

Just look up for skin lightening products, not whitening first. Most of skin whitening / bleaching products contain chemicals that are extremely toxic to the skin.

Then I think there are some plastic surgeries available in third world countries to whiten the skin, dunno about their long term effectiveness and risk/reward ratio.

So far as I'm concerned, I think you can only remove your tan and prevent your skin from getting darker (spf, hat to cover sun, etc). Then skin lightening products are cope, it might vary from person to person.
yeah im not gonna go michael jackson on you i mainly meant just supplement and skin product level stuff.

tbh just invest in vitamin c, spf50 and avoid going outside.
You still have to supplement vitamin c so you don't end up looking like a dried ballsack from dark souls 1.

Attachments

• 1695294490548.png
    1695294490548.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus
tbh just invest in vitamin c, spf50 and avoid going outside.
You still have to supplement vitamin c so you don't end up looking like a dried ballsack from dark souls 1.
thats what ive been mainly seeing, probably will do another tretinoin cycle this winter
You'll just be on "cycles" all your life. Glut,treat,vitamin C are all very temporary. The only hardmaxxx will give you skin cancer.