how to whiten sclera? (only exposed part is red)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
how to remove redness from eyes?
only the part of eye that is exposed is red, the part covered by lids is clear white
its been like this for ages

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
seems to be more of an eye maxing guide in general, only key take away really is eye lubricants

vasoconstriction helps too
you can become dependent so not ideal and can cause rebound

how does using screens cause dry eyes, if it from not blinking when using screen, so eyes arent lubricated?

@Gaygymmaxx

you can become dependent so not ideal and can cause rebound

how does using screens cause dry eyes, if it from not blinking when using screen, so eyes arent lubricated?
yes, blue light glasses help with that

@Gaygymmaxx
Bastardos formula will whiten scerla as well

20240117 141501

20240117 141550

^^ way lighter
Inhibiting melanin with kojic acid /licorice extract will do it as well, I'm not really sure why

• +1
will oral consumption have the same effect?
Wouldn't know thugger

Haven't started my orals at megadose yet tbh I'll do this for a few weeks prob

• +1
will oral consumption have the same effect?
Likely not as well though as bastardos formula indirectly causes eye flushing of excess liquid, oral would not.

• +1
Lumify eyedrops

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Likely not as well though as bastardos formula indirectly causes eye flushing of excess liquid, oral would not.
do you think msm + vit c + l glutha only eyedrops will provide whiter sclera? im yet to get the other products

I don't know much about it so I might be wrong about some things but this is what helped me.
1. Eyedrops
It's actually obvious, lol
2: Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
Having a good diet is really one of the most important things, it will really change your appearance. The fruits and vegetables will like detoxify your liver, which will keep your eyes clear.beetroot juice also helped me thats what my mom told me to drink it and it rly helped lol . It sounds so stupid but it really helped.
3. Don't smoke
Smoking (especially smoking weed) will make your eyes so red and dry. If you know people who smoke weed you will know how red their eyes are.
4. Your screen time
I know it's hard lil bro, but don't spend so much time in front of the screen. You can also use glasses or contact lenses, which help protect you from the blue light, but they didn't help me at all.
5. Sleep
Sleep enough dawg, it's actually obvious.
6. drink water lil bro
Just drink 4+ liters a day LOL

It could simply be that you have an allergy that makes your eyes red idk dawg. But thats what worked for me.I've heard that something like this can also be the cause of liver problems

Last edited:
  • +1
1. Eyedrops
It's actually obvious, lol
r u talking about preservative free ones? cos i know redness relievers cause rebound effect.
4. Your screen time
I know it's hard lil bro, but don't spend so much time in front of the screen. You can also use glasses or contact lenses, which help protect you from the light, but they didn't help me at all.
for what reason does screen affect it u think? bc of the light? or because we dont blink when looking at screen?

got the rest in check tbh

Why not just use lumify? Heard it's the best eyedrop solution for red sclera

Why not just use lumify? Heard it's the best eyedrop solution for red sclera
when i search up if it causes rebound, it says theres low chance which is lifefuel tbh

but many people said they experienced the rebound redness which makes me question the statement above

r u talking about preservative free ones? cos i know redness relievers cause rebound effect.
for what reason does screen affect it u think? bc of the light? or because we dont blink when looking at screen?
Normally, a person blinks on average about 15 times per minute. But staring at the screen simply doesn't do that. I knew this from my old Call of Duty Black Ops times when I was 12 and played all night long JFl. My eyes were dead afterward. All that light is probably not good for your eyes either.

I don't know what you mean by preservative-free eyedrops broski , I used these 3 preservatives and they helped me.
Benzalkonium chloride
Cetrimide
Polyhexanide

Thats what ik, do ur own research - I don't want to say anything wrong

• +1
Normally, a person blinks on average about 15 times per minute. But staring at the screen simply doesn't do that. I knew this from my old Call of Duty Black Ops times when I was 12 and played all night long JFl. My eyes were dead afterward. All that light is probably not good for your eyes either.

I don't know what you mean by preservative-free eyedrops broski , I used these 3 preservatives and they helped me.
Benzalkonium chloride
Cetrimide
Polyhexanide
ok thanks,

also r u uk cel?