how to whiten sclera?

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Posts
896
Reputation
603
anyone knows how to whiten sclera?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8706
@HarrierDuBois
 
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
anyone knows how to whiten sclera?
Gonna copy and paste what I said in another thread.

“A big part of eye attractiveness is attached to the sclera of your eye(white part). The whiter and cleaner it looks, the more attractive it is, as its a sign of health.

I have recently started using eye drops regularly and doing cold compresses on the eye and it seems to be working. I’d say give it a try.”

Eye drops keeps the cornea** lubricated and cold compresses constricts blood vessels thus making the sclera whiter since they become less observable.
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
its a common failo on niggers
 

Similar threads

vod
Replies
2
Views
19
killuacel
killuacel
D
Replies
0
Views
40
dxrek
D
studson
Replies
8
Views
44
laxlo
laxlo
TariiqBih
Replies
23
Views
90
717BP6
717BP6
RevengeisKey
Replies
0
Views
21
RevengeisKey
RevengeisKey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top