How to whiten skin and achieve model glow?

A

Ax11

Iron
So, I've been wondering how I can whiten my skin and get that medium pale complexion every girl seems to love, my current complexion is medium olive, I usually take 5000mg glutathoine a day, and some vitamin C but it's usually no where near enough for quick, efficent results. One of my major failos is my skin complexion, it's brutal and usually causes me to feel the rope on the daily.

So, I've been wondering how I can whiten my skin and get that medium pale complexion every girl seems to love, my current complexion is medium olive, I usually take 5000mg glutathoine a day, and some vitamin C but it's usually no where near enough for quick, efficent results. One of my major failos is my skin complexion, it's brutal and usually causes me to feel the rope on the daily.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you include pics for dumbcels like me? :feelsbadman:

Isn't glutathione expensive for the amounts you need daily?

you need to fix your undertone. Olive skin is okay but if ur skin is dull ofc its gonna look like shit.

The reason why you are depressed is because you lack contrast. Your skin is probably chinese yellow. you may even have dark hair.

You need to focus on changing undertone while having a glow skin. While at the same time increasing contrast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Ken