How to Widen my Lips/Mouth

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
i Have a horrible lips to nose ratio because my lips are just so small (but full).

How can i widen them?

(thought about volufiline but i think that it only makes them thicker)

surgery for mouth width doesn't have good results, it's a feminine characteristic though and you can balance it out by making the rest of your face more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, zandvliet and king_of_recession
surgery for mouth width doesn't have good results, it's a feminine characteristic though and you can balance it out by making the rest of your face more masculine.
Wide mouth is feminine? I thought its good to have wider mouth with more teeth showing when you smile.

Wide mouth is feminine? I thought its good to have wider mouth with more teeth showing when you smile.
no, smaller mouths are feminine, they're ideal in women, which is also why you can't really call it a failo.

that's what I meant, the reason it looks off is because the rest of your face isn't masculine enough, the ratio could be responsible though but in that case it's easier to make your nose smaller than your mouth wider, but be careful because in men the mouth is almost never much wider than the chin is, if you have a narrow pointy chin you're better off with a smaller mouth.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
no, smaller mouths are feminine, they're ideal in women, which is also why you can't really call it a failo.

that's what I meant, the reason it looks off is because the rest of your face isn't masculine enough, the ratio could be responsible though but in that case it's easier to make your nose smaller than your mouth wider, but be careful because in men the mouth is almost never much wider than the chin is, if you have a narrow pointy chin you're better off with a smaller mouth.
Thanks for the detailed response. I did read some threads that MOST good looking men have wide mouths with at least 8 teeth showing smile, like it's mandatory to look good. Also 6 teeth smile legit doesnt look good even on women imo.

Last edited:
Thanks for detailed response. I did read some threads that MOST good looking men have wide mouths with at least 8 teeth showing smile, like it's mandatory to look good. Also 6 teeth smile legit doesnt look good even on women imo.
how many teeth show depends on your palate, not on your lips, they're quite stretchy.

if they're balanced right with the rest of your face you can get away with it, fullness and symmetry is more important than width because it signals youth/genetic quality.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession

my mouth is wider than my chin.
I've got an asian pointy chin but my mouth is 1.9 times wider than my alar.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
my mouth is wider than my chin.
I've got an asian pointy chin but my mouth is 1.9 times wider than my alar.
mix people get this sometimes because their features didn't co-evolve.

both large mouths and small mouths can look off, no one really gets halo'd by the width, it's mostly just a matter of balance.

look at it this way, if feminine features were always negative in men, and masculine characteristics were negative in women that would mean we'd be bogging each other our entire evolutionary history, it makes no sense, both can have either as long as it's proportional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Have u tried those 3d printed lengthening device?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
gonna try them, hope it’s not cope
I've been stretching out my lip using my fingers i honestly can see a slight diff but the diff is negligible. I need to hop on that device. Would ascend me so hard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer