How to you get rid of dark circles and dry skin permanently? No bullshit solution

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I tried sleeping enough, hydrating myself enough, I tried the cold spoon on eye bags stuff, doesnt work. In fact, if I have the worst lifestyle, I look the same and even better when I drink alcohol because it keeps the blood circulated and fluids get pissed out. What would you recommend? I want to look the same as if I would be drinking alcohol but the healthy alternative. I look so healthy and lean whenever I drink tequila. Like my eye bags disappear because my body feels alive

weightlifting, tretinoin, mosteriuser

• +1
Reactions: audimax
I tried sleeping enough, hydrating myself enough, I tried the cold spoon on eye bags stuff, doesnt work. In fact, if I have the worst lifestyle, I look the same and even better when I drink alcohol because it keeps the blood circulated and fluids get pissed out. What would you recommend? I want to look the same as if I would be drinking alcohol but the healthy alternative. I look so healthy and lean whenever I drink tequila. Like my eye bags disappear because my body feels alive
Moisturizer