How to you personality max?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I often come across as boring in OLD, i need to change that. The thing is, I did experience some wild shit in my life, I was in jail, I was living in another country, I rode on dolphins in the sea, I was a soldier, I did drugs at one point
But still I am boring af unless she asks me specificslly for some memories, and even then I just tell it plain how it is , just like right now. How do i become more interesting in texting conversations? Its always the same shit tbh, girls like me first but I get ghosted within 2 days

I often come across as boring in OLD, i need to change that. The thing is, I did experience some wild shit in my life, I was in jail, I was living in another country, I rode on dolphins in the sea, I was a soldier, I did drugs at one point
But still I am boring af unless she asks me specificslly for some memories, and even then I just tell it plain how it is , just like right now. How do i become more interesting in texting conversations? Its always the same shit tbh, girls like me first but I get ghosted within 2 days
Go less about yourself, go more about her

are you chad though?
But not only Chad gets laid, if that was true, 99% of men wouldnt have sex and I think the statistics say that only 30% of men didnt have sex last year..

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez