how true is the ULNA length height prediction method?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Saw a similar thread before and didn't want to necro so making a new post, basically how true do you think this is? If you are done growing can you calculate your height via this website and report back how accurate it is?

My ULNA length is 27.5cm and according to the site I must be 176cm (5'9.5) but instead I'm 165cm (5'5) barefoot :feelswhy:. I turned 17 less than a week ago too.

Should I expect some sort of very late growth spurt or did I just giga stunt my growth?

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
you are like 99% chance done growing, and yes your growth got stunted at some point in ur life

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Slob
Very accurate

you are like 99% chance done growing, and yes your growth got stunted at some point in ur life
well shit, I don't know how longer I can run just be exotic game in Southern Europe as a Swede. Gotta live with it I guess. :feelsgood:

Might be worth it to try GH, I mean why not. You are 5'5" so anything's worth it. But just make sure you use enough so you aren't shutting down your natural production just to be at levels that are lower than what you would be at during a growth spurt.

Also growth plates in the spine close last. So you might have a chance of natural growth.

Have you grown in the last year?

This might be the BIGGEST BLACKPILL I’VE EVER HAD

WHAT THE FUCK

Ulna is 26.4CM = 1.73M = 5.67 FEET

If I change the measurements to 25.4CM = 1.69M = 5.54 FEET

WHERE DID THESE INCHES GO???

:feelswhy:

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
This might be the BIGGEST BLACKPILL I’VE EVER HAD

WHAT THE FUCK

Ulna is 26.4CM = 1.73M = 5.67 FEET

If I change the measurements to 25.4CM = 1.69M = 5.54 FEET

WHERE DID THESE INCHES GO???

:feelswhy:

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL
Its real and its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member
Might be worth it to try GH, I mean why not. You are 5'5" so anything's worth it. But just make sure you use enough so you aren't shutting down your natural production just to be at levels that are lower than what you would be at during a growth spurt.

Also growth plates in the spine close last. So you might have a chance of natural growth.

Have you grown in the last year?
I was 5'3 when I was 15, I have grown around 2 inches in 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Its real and its over for you

Already knew it was over but this just....I don't even know if there are words to describe how horrifying this is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I got 187 cm which is exact same as my wingspan but my height is 182 idk if it's cope or I'll still grow I turn 18 in a week I hope for at least 184 cm

will measure this later

I'm 1.5cm taller than my ulna predicted height.

I'm shorter than the forecast, so it's wrong

I'm 185 cm jfl I don't think this is really accurate for outliers though, my wingspan is about 6'4 so this is probably why, my dad is 185 and my mom is 170 as well so I doubt it was stunting

View attachment 1416024I'm 185 cm jfl I don't think this is really accurate for outliers though, my wingspan is about 6'4 so this is probably why, my dad is 185 and my mom is 170 as well so I doubt it was stunting
Measured numerous times, I've gotten 32-33, did it on my desk all this shit so it isnt a mismeasurement.

accurate I've posted the same thread a couple months ago

Saw a similar thread before and didn't want to necro so making a new post, basically how true do you think this is? If you are done growing can you calculate your height via this website and report back how accurate it is?

My ULNA length is 27.5cm and according to the site I must be 176cm (5'9.5) but instead I'm 165cm (5'5) barefoot :feelswhy:. I turned 17 less than a week ago too.

Should I expect some sort of very late growth spurt or did I just giga stunt my growth?
33 cm ulna
197 cm height
Site says I should be 198. So yeah, it lines up basically perfectly.

33 cm ulna
197 cm height
Site says I should be 198. So yeah, it lines up basically perfectly.
Actually I might of mismeasured since I used a ruler instead of a tape measure and it actually got my height right, its easy asf to mismeasure on this