how ugly are jews as a race

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
tbhngl. Missed being able to talk bout my disdain for jews @TraumatisedOgre @SubhumanCurrycel @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laflame90201, OOGABOOGA and SubhumanCurrycel
Ugly as any other Semitic race. Do you consider Arabs good looking? I don't.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
Ugliest

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Subhuman trash

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5385 and Subhuman trash
I think Natalie Portman's Jewish. Being at the top of society for so long has made their gene pool better.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
uglier than white better looking than curry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747 and Deleted member 6128
I think Natalie Portman's Jewish. Being at the top of society for so long has made their gene pool better.
I think she's mixed, all good-looking Jewish women are mixed, pure Jewish women look like this:
636564587795471565-Final-Rockland-Jewish-Women-collage.jpg
Monday-Morning-Cooking-Club-main.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlphaDude, Deleted member 5385, s3-s3 and 4 others
its just the fucking nose tbh. otherwise they arent that different from brown haired normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Subhuman trash
Nah they’re the worst phenos of all the race besides LGBTQ people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Subhuman trash
No cherrypicking or foid worship she’s also ugly tbh. David finklestein the injury lawyer is her looksmatch. We all know it. @SubhumanCurrycel @Danish_Retard @personalityinkwell
cherrypicked tbh

models are rare and the exception

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
cherrypicked tbh

models are rare and the exception
And she deserves no better than David finklestein the personal injury lawyer. CUCK IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE. Also like my posts you fucking incel no wonder women don’t like you

They are an ethnic group. There is Jewish diaspora.
no, there is no Jewish ethnic group unless you are referring to israelites and hebrews

no, there is no Jewish ethnic group unless you are referring to israelites and hebrews
Yeah I guess if you look at it that way you’re right. There is no ONE Jewish ethnic group. But there ethnic groups that are almost all universally Jewish such as Ashkenazis.

Judging by the recessed maxilla and mandible,which also come with sunken cheekbones,crooked nose and high indicator line.She has cranial facial dystrophy,which means she should get double jaw surgery asap and she'll ascend from Psl:1 to like 6 or 7 lol. Only double jaw surgery able to give mouthbreathers the face they shloud have had and stop them from roping,due to the fact they know they could have been chad or stacy instead of goddamn subhuman

• +1
I think they look bad because of interbreeding and not enough gene diversity

• +1
its just the fucking nose tbh. otherwise they arent that different from brown haired normies
Not only the nose, the curly hair, negative canthal tilt wich gives a very droopy look, often horsefaced+big ears.
Anyone who want to know of jewish facial features can take a look at this page. But a big warning should be issued, these pictures can give people nightmares.
DGhvUEHXkAAfSZv large

• JFL
Judging by the recessed maxilla and mandible,which also come with sunken cheekbones,crooked nose and high indicator line.She has cranial facial dystrophy,which means she should get double jaw surgery asap and she'll ascend from Psl:1 to like 6 or 7 lol. Only double jaw surgery able to give mouthbreathers the face they shloud have had and stop them from roping,due to the fact they know they could have been chad or stacy instead of goddamn subhuman
It’s a a foid though so still UNLIMITED SMV