How ugly do you think the people who never posted pics are?

Rating?

• 1-3 (Incel Tier)

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • 4-6 (Normie Tier)

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • 7-9 (Fucking Chad)

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Everybody knows I'm already a chad without me posting pics ;)

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Truecels have no reason to post pics unless they have 0 self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Deleted member 245
I don’t post my pic because it would ruin my ER halo tbh

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, DarknLost, Bengt and 3 others
Are you BBC
No bro, I would be fucking prime JBs if I was.

I’m a blonde white boy and look like a lesbian tbh

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Demonstrator, androidcel and rockndogs
Tbh I’m sure most of them are normie tier but just high inhib.

I don’t post my pic because it would ruin my ER halo tbh
Yes,tbh.At this point I think you're just er posting from heaven.Showing your face would ruin the illusion.It's like Batman taking off his mask to the public.
  • Blonde
  • normie
  • white
  • 6'1
You're 5 anxiety pills away from slaying bro.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
  • Blonde
  • normie
  • white
  • 6'1
You're anxiety pills away from slaying bro.
I’m still autistic and look like a faggot though. I also have a small dick so my sex appeal is virtually zero.

knajjd has a better chance of ascension than me tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Einon and ElliotRodgerJr
I’m still autistic and look like a faggot though. I also have a small dick so my sex appeal is virtually zero.

knajjd has a better chance of ascension than me tbh.
Idk about that man.I hate to go all Zesto on you,but Asia would really work for you,considering you're blonde white,tall and (presumably) have blue eyes,since most blonds have blue eyes.
Either way.I'm not accusing you of anything,since I've never seen you're face and can't make a judgement.Face means a lot,considering It's what's keeping me from succeeding in online dating.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Insomniac
Idk about that man.I hate to go all Zesto on you,but Asia would really work for you,considering you're blonde white,tall and (presumably) have blue eyes,since most blonds have blue eyes.
Either way.I'm not accusing you of anything,since I've never seen you're face and can't make a judgement.Face means a lot,considering It's what's keeping me from succeeding in online dating.
Legit son this is why I wanna move to Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Truecels have no reason to post pics unless they have 0 self awareness

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
No bro, I would be fucking prime JBs if I was.

You’d be slaying asian foids if you weren’t autistic ngl srs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
they're probably slayers

My cousin is a Chad but never shows himself online so some are mentally fucked tbh.

but personally i think im a 5-6 all gfs i had approached me first and i hear girls say im cute and very few that said im ugly. The thing that kills me is my height.

My cousin is a Chad but never shows himself online so some are mentally fucked tbh.

but personally i think im a 5-6 all gfs i had approached me first and i hear girls say im cute and very few that said im ugly. The thing that kills me is my height.
How tall?

• +1

psl 5-6/8?

i was at the doctors last week 5'5
Dang, I'm 5'9 at 15. Honestly though, I've seen short people slay. I know this one sophmore at my school who is the height of many of the girls but fucking slays because he's an athletic low inhib light eyed ethnic boyo

• +1
I think most of them are incels and a very small percentage chads that dont need to post because they know they are good looking but come here to shitpost anyway

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Swagwaffle
I think most of them are incels and a very small percentage chads that dont need to post because they know they are good looking but come here to shitpost anyway
Its sad really. @mido the slayer is a fucking chad who posted his pics but thinks hes ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mido the slayer and Swagwaffle
Everybody knows I'm already a chad without me posting pics ;)
many people here have normie bones but they ruin their look with shitty long curly hair and childlish loose clothes

Dang, I'm 5'9 at 15. Honestly though, I've seen short people slay. I know this one sophmore at my school who is the height of many of the girls but fucking slays because he's an athletic low inhib light eyed ethnic boyo
im lucky.; I have friends who are below 5'5 and thats a true deal breaker because most foids are around 5'5 so if ur atleast same height u don't look as funny.

As a manlet im more money driven. I know money will keep a girl around. (Inb4 simp) I think moderate simping is needed in a relaitonship. But not too crazy...

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Its sad really. @mido the slayer is a fucking chad who posted his pics but thinks hes ugly
I have narrow jaw but men with very wide jawlines are rare tbh like only 10%-5% of population

im lucky.; I have friends who are below 5'5 and thats a true deal breaker because most foids are around 5'5 so if ur atleast same height u don't look as funny.

As a manlet im more money driven. I know money will keep a girl around. (Inb4 simp) I think moderate simping is needed in a relaitonship. But not too crazy...
Do you wear lifts?
I have narrow jaw but men with very wide jawlines are rare tbh like only 10%-5% of population
Tbh wide jaws dont always make people automatically good looking. I'm half asian with a pretty stereotypical asian face (wide zygos, wide jaw) but I'm still subhuman af

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mido the slayer and Swagwaffle
Do you wear lifts?
I used to in 7th - 8th grade. n

I would put a sock under my toes & i honestly think no one really noticed rofl. but then i said fuck it im going to stay true to myself and i stopped wearing them. I also started to have mild foot issues its another reason.

However i do stick with shoes that boost ur height just a little bit.

ex. Adidas offer no height boost so i don't like to wear them when i go out.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
I used to in 7th - 8th grade. n

I would put a sock under my toes & i honestly think no one really noticed rofl. but then i said fuck it im going to stay true to myself and i stopped wearing them. I also started to have mild foot issues its another reason.
Lmao, that sucks, but fucking awesome story

• +1
ill say im a 3 but if i was being honest ita probably my socialskills/anxiety that hold me back the most