How unattractive is not having any friends at the moment and jobless to women?

Being jobless and non nt from ages 16 to 20

• Total voters
owlofathena

owlofathena

Sub-Mod
Am mainly talking about guys ages 16 to 20 who are pretty much friendless and jobless basically non nt.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Extremely unattractive unless ur model tier

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, thecel, middayshowers and 15 others
no 8/10 face no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, NormieKilla, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Good question.

It's hard to know because women often lie about this stuff, and make it seem like any factor that isn't LOOKS is more important than it actually is

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Deleted member 1973, owlofathena and 1 other person
This is basically my life from 2018 to now 2020 at age 20 so this explains a lot
Could you guys tell more people about this poll

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I'm sorry but F A C E

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5683, NormieKilla and 2 others
L
I'm sorry but F A C E
What about on social media like what if it's just posts by yourself unless your insta says that's it's a model page
I get IOIs from strangers all the time when I go out for the most part
Extremely unattractive is winning fucking brutal
Brutal I feel even more depressed

Last edited:
Extreme Turn off.
Friends or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I think it depends on the model David Gandy had his first gf at 21 before that he was non nt

Would you tell people that you are not NT, friendless, and unemployed since 2018? No, so it really doesn't matter.

• +1
Would you tell people that you are not NT, friendless, and unemployed since 2018? No, so it really doesn't matter.
What do you mean? It doesn't matter?

L
What about on social media like what if it's just posts by yourself unless your insta says that's it's a model page
I get IOIs from strangers all the time when I go out for the most part
Extremely unattractive is winning fucking brutal
Brutal I feel even more depressed
So they asked you out everytime you go out . And girls message you all the time. If they dont they arent intrested .

just lie about everything son.

any weakness = its over you just got cuckzoned and added to her orbiter list

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000, Deleted member 5393, bhad and 3 others

Yeah thats legit tbh
If you dont present your life like you get 600k salary a year drive a fat car and throw parties every weekend what are u even doing

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, owlofathena and maxmendietta
So they asked you out everytime you go out . And girls message you all the time. If they dont they arent intrested .
No girls don't actually approach me I mean I get quite a lot of IOIs when am you know shopping in the city or just out at a public park. They dont actually make a move they give me signals

I mean it seems pretty hard to lie to her that your NT and have a job lol

No girls don't actually approach me I mean I get quite a lot of IOIs when am you know shopping in the city or just out at a public park. They dont actually make a move they give me signals
If not one girl have ask you out or message you. Those ioi are probaly just cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Cope. Doesn't matter for young girls. May matter to women above 30 only
Trust me. If you're not a chad, girls will make everything right to get you. If you aint one, girls will make every possible excuse to dump you
If not one girl have ask you out or message you. Those ioi are probaly just cope
This

Why would a girl i don't really know and don't talk to message me. And not ugly you know

Girls at that age are in extreme monkey branch mode jumping form one guy to the next so if you don't even have entry level stats what hope have you.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I had a girl check me out 4 times and she still didn't approach so I don't know what your on about

Incel with no friends = creep
Chad with no friends = mysterious and misunderstood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yunggod, Schönling, giving120everyday and 8 others
Why would a girl i don't really know and don't talk to message me. And not ugly you know
Not just sayin on the street . When you were in school they would ask you out or mesaage you if you were attractive

Am jobless non nt literally zero friends at the moment and am good looking and friends before have said that am good looking. So is being jobless and non nt the problem?

Am jobless non nt literally zero friends at the moment and am good looking and friends before have said that am good looking. So is being jobless and non nt the problem?
Yes and your looks is too

Not just sayin on the street . When you were in school they would ask you out or mesaage you if you were attractive
But am not in school anymore and tbh I have gotten more attractive since I left I am more mature looking and put on more muscle
Yes and your looks is too
You haven't even seen me
here

Last edited:
But am not in school anymore and tbh I have gotten more attractive since I left I am more mature looking and put on more muscle
Its sounds likey you dident get liked by girls in school . Obviously its possible you become much better looking but i doubt it because you would say you get alot of matches.

Irrelevant. Attraction is mostly about the way you look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eduardkoopman and owlofathena
A jobless loser loner is highly desirable and gets women wet af srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and owlofathena
Guys I can't view anything now I need to upgrade my account

Wym jobless nigga you have to be in college at that age

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 5683 and owlofathena
Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and owlofathena
Just fraud everything. Tell her you are new to the city, and that you have a good job. You can basically lie about everything.
Jfl if you tell a girl one true word.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sportbro, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5393 and 4 others
Very unattractive for ltr,relatively unimportant for ons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deathrasher42 and owlofathena
Its sounds likey you dident get liked by girls in school . Obviously its possible you become much better looking but i doubt it because you would say you get alot of matches.
I have never used tinder and I don't hardly ever post on social media because am non nt and jobless
A jobless loser loner is highly desirable and gets women wet af srs
Gandy didn't have girlfriend until 21
Irrelevant. Attraction is mostly about the way you look.
How is being non nt and jobless irrelevant it's only irrelevant for ons at a club
I didn't talk to girls in school I only talked to one girl and that was it. Mostly guys I talked to

Last edited:
OP gives off wimp vibes

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 5393, bhad and 1 other person

I mean it seems pretty hard to lie to her that your NT and have a job lol
What kind of Ioi do you get and what do you consider Ioi?

Incel with no friends = creep
Chad with no friends = mysterious and misunderstood
I run mysterious game but I am probably not attractive enough to pull it off jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CarlosTovar
What kind of Ioi do you get and what do you consider Ioi?
Staring at me for more than 10 seconds playing with her hair tilting her head combing her hair behind her ear. Crossing her legs towards me and checking me out at least 2 times

• +1
Staring at me for more than 10 seconds playing with her hair tilting her head combing her hair behind her ear. Crossing her legs towards me and checking me out at least 2 times
Staring and playing with hair is legit ioi
Combing the hair doesn’t need to be an IOi
Crossing legs is bullshit
Checking out is legit

• +1
Checking out is legit
What about feet pointing and combing her hair behind ear when she first sees you I think they are kinda legit
Checking out is legit
What are other IOIs? I had one girl brush her shoulder up against me one time that I didn't know. And one girl I have known for 5 months I volunteer at this place and she is older than me and she squeezed my bicep and looked down and smiled in an interaction
Gawd women are so complex am turning gay instead
It's fully over for my jobless and non nt social life

Last edited:
It gives the vibes that you're a weirdo and you're no fun and you can't even provide for her , giga extreme autism

• +1
It gives the vibes that you're a weirdo and you're no fun and you can't even provide for her , giga extreme autism
Do you think if I get in the royal marines this will change for the better and am not ugly I already mentioned I get IOIs from strangers

Do you think if I get in the royal marines this will change for the better and am not ugly I already mentioned I get IOIs from strangers
Well that could work , also any outdoor activity can work if you're friendly enough , also if you have social media that's a big boost , you can get to know people just from that

• +1
Friends in the past have called me good looking and my mum calls me good looking I know it's cringe but they call me a good looking guy. Am 6ft tall as well
Being non nt and jobless fucking sucks especially with covid

Last edited: