How was I a skeleton in 2016

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I just looked at an old photo of myself from 2016 and I was a skeleton. I was stick skinny with a shaved head like some Arab starved in a trench with purple under my eyes.

I ate hot Cheetos and junk food

But today I still eat that same stuff but I’m fat as fuck

Why is that

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, slavicpsycho, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
i looked at vid when i was 14 of my dick and it wS small. and its still small. :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Your body is aging

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and isis_Bleach
Your metabolism slows down when you get older...

Why didn't I join .org in 2021

yep i jerk to vids of my underage gf sucking my patheticly tiny dick. u can tell she thinks its small in them.
It sucks when a girl sucks you off and she tries double hand jobbing it and she can’t fit the second hand in it because it’s too small and she’s kinda sad she’s stroking a dicklet

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
It sucks when a girl sucks you off and she tries double hand jobbing it and she can’t fit the second hand in it because it’s too small and she’s kinda sad she’s stroking a dicklet
yea. why do they say they think its perfect when they cant double hand it? wouldnt they rather be able to touch it with both hands and suck why do they want the smaller pizza slice ?

• +1
yea. why do they say they think its perfect when they cant double hand it? wouldnt they rather be able to touch it with both hands and suck why do they want the smaller pizza slice ?
They don’t want the smaller slice they just don’t wanna be mean
Think about it imagine if your dad came home and gave you a small slice of pizza and said “here son, I didn’t know how hungry you were. They had a huge slice too, but didn’t know if you wanted that one”
You’d just be like “na it’s cool dad I’m glad you got me the smaller slice. It’s probably better quality and I’m not even that hungry anyway”
You’d basically be coping and trying to make him happy by lying to him

• So Sad
They don’t want the smaller slice they just don’t wanna be mean
Think about it imagine if your dad came home and gave you a small slice of pizza and said “here son, I didn’t know how hungry you were. They had a huge slice too, but didn’t know if you wanted that one”
You’d just be like “na it’s cool dad I’m glad you got me the smaller slice. It’s probably better quality and I’m not even that hungry anyway”
You’d basically be coping and trying to make him happy by lying to him
when iwas younv i never could have imagined life was this brutal. now i cant imagine another world where its not. now also imagine all over the internet huge pizza slices are all over and unavoidable and your girl is getting handed them xonstantly irl too. whats she gonna think abt ur slice then:incel:

• +1
when iwas younv i never could have imagined life was this brutal. now i cant imagine another world where its not. now also imagine all over the internet huge pizza slices are all over and unavoidable and your girl is getting handed them xonstantly irl too. whats she gonna think abt ur slice then:incel:
She’s not gona want it
I’ve seen all I ned to see

• +1
She’s not gona want it
I’ve seen all I ned to see
yea same but were just gonna keep seeing it over and over again. and then one dick my dick not gonna get hard anymore. cooked. bit i boicht bathmate at least:incel::incel:alrrady fooled my girl like some rolled up socks in my shoes type shit

• JFL