How was Lookism.net better?

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I remember browsing .net a few times in 2019 and 2020 and honestly the threads were shit

The first thread I ever saw on .net was one of a bunch of users simping for a girl who had black hair and blue eyes who was a mentally ill femcel and was active on lookism I saw that and immediately knew looksmax was superior even users here mentioned how lookism was full of fags who simped for women and it was cucked how they let women on their forum.

Another notable thread I remember from Lookism was one about knajid being a tranny and the "Niggers are homoerectus" threads JFL lookism was super toxic and full of shiposts it peaked way earlier than .me

.Me prime >>> Lookism

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Lookologist003
I was there for like 5 years pure ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I remember browsing .net a few times in 2019 and 2020 and honestly the threads were shit

The first thread I ever saw on .net was one of a bunch of users simping for a girl who had black hair and blue eyes who was a mentally ill femcel and was active on lookism I saw that and immediately knew looksmax was superior even users here mentioned how lookism was full of fags who simped for women and it was cucked how they let women on their forum.

Another notable thread I remember from Lookism was one about knajid being a tranny and the "Niggers are homoerectus" threads JFL lookism was super toxic and full of shiposts it peaked way earlier than .me

.Me prime >>> Lookism
Do you think it's over for this forum too? Looking back through the forums, it's like each of them hit their prime with in two years, and then it's a slow burn till the end, where a new forum comes along. Maybe Looksmax will be the exception, but who knows.
It'd be so brutal if all the looksmaxxing information here was lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128