How was the transition from life as a lazy teenager to a working member of the real world?

brainregeneration

brainregeneration

Iron
It's looking really hard and grim to be able to be responsible and mature as a man and adult, how long did it take you guys to adjust to society and have a plan for the future?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 4614
It's looking really hard and grim to be able to be responsible and mature as a man and adult, how long did it take you guys to adjust to society and have a plan for the future?
No one really is ever an adult.

It’s just like a constant group project in school. Without the annoying lessons in between. Atleast in my workfield. I’m a programmer

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, MiroslavBulldosex, Danish_Retard and 3 others
No one really is ever an adult.

It’s just like a constant group project in school. Without the annoying lessons in between. Atleast in my workfield. I’m a programmer
Programming is something really cool I just never had the motivation to do something in that field. Pace yourself well bro, you should know more than I how much burn out is in your field

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Nah, only do transition if your hips are massively wide. If they are "normal-wide", don't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AsGoodAsItGets, brainregeneration and 1 other person
Not so good, I’ll prob never be a functioning member of society

I didn’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you don't, the grind is cope

Everyone around me talked about how “the real world” or “working instead of going to school” would be some terrible life shift, and how I just wasnt ready for the real hard work that it takes. But really its not all that much different. For me, in high school I had to be there at 7:30 and didnt leave until 2:48, so basically from 7 to 3 I was at school doing schoolwork, 5 days a week, which is similar to a lot of jobs schedules. But you get paid for a job and you get to choose your job. For some reason people want to make it sound difficult after school is over, maybe they want to stroke their ego by thinking “MY life is so hard, these high schoolers are just living easy”

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AsGoodAsItGets, brainregeneration and 3 others
At 40 I would say I am still struggling to stop playing vidya and getting to work on time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I was a lazy teen that waited to last second to do homework or had someone do it for me and I’m still lazy, just rich😝

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, MiroslavBulldosex, brainregeneration and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
how old are you btw

I want to rope as a "real world" member

Idk. I’m about to find out soon tho

At 40 I would say I am still struggling to stop playing vidya and getting to work on time.
Wtf is vidya and why do people play it

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
vidya gem is fun :chad:
I mean ist cool if its fun but if you cant stop playing to a point it affects your life throw that pc in the fucking trash. Absolute state of masculinity when you need someone to tell you not to do something

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Everyone around me talked about how “the real world” or “working instead of going to school” would be some terrible life shift, and how I just wasnt ready for the real hard work that it takes. But really its not all that much different. For me, in high school I had to be there at 7:30 and didnt leave until 2:48, so basically from 7 to 3 I was at school doing schoolwork, 5 days a week, which is similar to a lot of jobs schedules. But you get paid for a job and you get to choose your job. For some reason people want to make it sound difficult after school is over, maybe they want to stroke their ego by thinking “MY life is so hard, these high schoolers are just living easy”
I guess it depends on what type of job you have after school, right after high school my parents made me get a job at a factory
and it was hell compared to school

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and zoomertrader
I’m almost 21 and still don’t know wtf to do in life

there is no transition, the workforce is an illusion. you were already an indoctrinated drone since elementary school