How we met? (Lifefuel for currycels) (cumskins gtfih)

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 15827, BigBoy and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
IMG 20210430 181028

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, ExtraBones, thebrownprettyboy and 21 others
This red pilled curry ever tried this in real life he's gonna get arrested...

Wtf is wrong with his side profile?

Also this foid is not hot, and she basically lists a bunch of non physical attributes that attracted her to him, it's so over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: APJ and .👽.
He's a CS graduate minimum 100k a year salary ofc she wants him lol.

• +1
Reactions: zikzog, Deleted member 4804, Lihito and 2 others
I didnt understand like 50% of what he said jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

Also this foid is not hot, and she basically lists a bunch of non physical attributes that attracted her to him, it's so over
When she answers what she likes about you by listing non-physical attributes it’s time to start looking elsewhere, you are not Her Best. I would take this as an insult if I heard it from a girl.

If she starts off with ‘I found him really cute/hot/I liked X physical trait(s)’ and then lists non-physical attributes then it’s ok I reckon

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Lihito
When she answers what she likes about you by listing non-physical attributes it’s time to start looking elsewhere, you are not Her Best. I would take this as an insult if I heard it from a girl.

If she starts off with ‘I found him really cute/hot/I liked X physical trait(s)’ and then lists non-physical attributes then it’s ok I reckon
Agree, this cuck should totally walk away, she's not even afraid to tell him in person she likes his personality traits, so he she's done with nightclub hookups now is looking for a 'real man'

Nice to see u posting again

@Chadeep @AcneScars @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Abused 6'6 kutta is back, bhenchod gets mogged by women jfl :lul:
America is cucked. They think 6ft is tall. jfl. 6ft is manlet height in Sweden. I have lived here for 2 years and have seen more than 10 women who height mogged me. It's not difficult to find 6ft6 women in Sweden.

Again Its over for those who think 6ft is tall, maybe in your country, you are welcome in sweden, norway,denmark and germany.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kevin Costner, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Kevin Costner and Jason Voorhees
The story of how she found a betabux

America is cucked. They think 6ft is tall. jfl. 6ft is manlet height in Sweden. I have lived here for 2 years and have seen more than 10 women who height mogged me. It's not difficult to find 6ft6 women in Sweden.

Again Its over for those who think 6ft is tall, maybe in your country, you are welcome in sweden, norway,denmark and germany.
Keep coping abused kutta, just keep coping bhenchod

Keep coping abused kutta, just keep coping bhenchod
Stfu. All you do is copemax when it comes to height. You are in for a treat once you visit Sweden. Just watch vlogs or 4k walk throughs for the sake of Shiva.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Stfu. All you do is copemax when it comes to height. You are in for a treat once you visit Sweden. Just watch vlogs or 4k walk throughs for the sake of Shiva.
Cope, not even the WNBA has this height in women continue coping you abused dog. delusional bhenchod tbh

In the Netherlands 6' is giga manlet jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Kevin Costner

She literally says "first of all I thought he was really cute".

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Chadeep and APJ

After actually watching the video she does say she found him cute on the app.

What was arguably worse were her frequent ‘oh haha he was so nervous’ ‘oh he was stammering’ in a patronising ‘oh bless you’ way. Like she’s willing to say that publicly, how does he tolerate the disrespect, she’s making him (and herself, by association) look pathetic. Women tend to do this a lot, minimising the shit out out of your struggles and efforts to become more attractive

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
i wouldn't be surprised if she leave him after marring just to get his life asserts :lul: