How western girls vs foreign girls react to fake pics

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I decided to post this thread making an observation on how these 2 categories react to tinder. Only making this because my bus is stuck in the snow. I’ve been using a combination of face swapped profiles and morphed ones since 2017-18. Before the face swap, I used my look alike friend Michael sikich. This is because he had somewhat low res images that could pass as me IRL

1. Latin American women don’t care as long as you look presentable in person. I’d self rate my looks a 3-4/10 based on what I get at my height/ethnicity, as a 5/10 white guy would preform much better than me.
When I get called out by a Spanish woman, I just tell her “I face swapped my face onto a better looking guy because I’m not handsome”. She’ll say “aw no you’re very handsome. I don’t care about these things jajajajaja”. This is usually followed with “I just use tinder to meet people I don’t care what you look like”. I closed a FOB Mexican last month who never would’ve swiped has I used my real account

My pull rate for latinas is about 50% and close rate from my pulls is about 50%

2. Asians are 100%. They have white blindness and cannot differentiate between white people of the same hair and skin colour. Asians will meet my real profile so I don’t need fakes, however just for experimentation, I used my swapped abs profile that didn’t resemble me at all and it worked just as well.

2. Western white girls expect you to live up to your profile. Infact a few days ago I was using pretty realistic pics (not counting a face app filter), and I put that I was German. I got called out for catfish because I put the German flag in my profile, then rejected almost immediately after.

Alother time in 2020 I was called out very badly for my face swap by an American blonde. My positive experience with South American girls gave me the false confidence to try it on a white girl

3. Eastern Europeans won’t call you out but soft reject you. I’ve met many Russian time wasters who fake flirtation during the meet.

4. Other Types of FOB’s: I had luck with an Arabic girl and Persian too. However your greatest shot is at Spanish women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and Deleted member 11388
I don't really get what you're saying OP.

Are you a JBW or are you an ethnic/ tanned?

Are you a normie?

Did you make fake profile with HTN and u r talking about the response when girls come to meet the HTN and see u?

I don't really get what you're saying OP.

Are you a JBW or are you an ethnic/ tanned?

Are you a normie?

Did you make fake profile with HTN and u r talking about the response when girls come to meet the HTN and see u?
No I put my real face onto someone with better pics and a lifestyle
B4BF79E5 A9F6 4702 9F33 27612BD26390

This is me playing the guitar for example

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, chadmanlet04, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
Ok sure so that is your face (looks Chadlite) and girls were surprised u did not live that lifestyle?
JFL he looks subhuman. I've seen his other pics.

JFL he looks subhuman. I've seen his other pics.
I don’t think you’ve seen me lol. I’ve been told I look like a chad on here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane