how/what roids did david laid keep to keep his youthful face while on cycle

P

penguinza

Iron
hey guys im curious, any speculations as to what david laid might've potentially taken to help aid him keep his youthful appearance while on gear? i wanna hop on roids to achive a david laid esq. physique but im terrified that my face might become aged/ bloated if i hop on. I value a youthful look. here is my physique ive been lifting for 1 year and 10 months. any help would be appreciated.
IMG 7958
IMG 7957
IMG 7959

75mg Test P EOD, 25-50mg Winstrol daily. This is what Dan the Bodybuilder from Thailand thinks he took.

hey guys im curious, any speculations as to what david laid might've potentially taken to help aid him keep his youthful appearance while on gear? i wanna hop on roids to achive a david laid esq. physique but im terrified that my face might become aged/ bloated if i hop on. I value a youthful look. here is my physique ive been lifting for 1 year and 10 months. any help would be appreciated. View attachment 2717022View attachment 2717026View attachment 2717032
lmao if thats ur physique how much better does it need to be.. u should be happy

• +1
Reactions: N1666
He looks like shit now he’s 25 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
He's starting to age now, if you blast roids in teens/ early 20s and don't take breaks you have about a 2 or 3 year window where you can still look young assuming the correct choice orvroids and Clean diet.

he looks very old for 25 IMO

he didn't, he looks old for his age.

Needed to use fin before it was too late

I dermaroll my hairline and drink minoxidil everyday now I can't face such a cruel fate

Peak David Laid is 190-200 at 6'2... no roids required

Peak David Laid is 190-200 at 6'2... no roids required
i don't think he was ever natty at like 14 im pretty sure he hopped on like atleast before 15 and never really hopped off or just has short off cycles. his friend that posed with him during his super early years ratted him out

lmao if thats ur physique how much better does it need to be.. u should be happy
i mean really hard to tell how good his physique is, i feel like hes way smaller than he looks due to his torso and year of experience, just super insane lighting

i mean really hard to tell how good his physique is, i feel like hes way smaller than he looks due to his torso and year of experience, just super insane lighting
@gooner23 what anime is this from?
gooner23

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23

u will never look like david laid

its over.

He hit the wall before 30. I don't know about him aging gracefully

• So Sad
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Her hair reminds me of my Oneitis.
It's been so long since I've last seen Her face that I don't really remember what She even looks like.

But I do remember that hair.